Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are new divers - so we might have to wait until next year for that trip. It looks like every trip out includes at least 1 wreck dive, and sometimes 2. We don't meet the requirements to go on those dives :(

jfoster33702:
We are new divers - so we might have to wait until next year for that trip. It looks like every trip out includes at least 1 wreck dive, and sometimes 2. We don't meet the requirements to go on those dives :(

Keep diving :multi:

shush miss, don't listen to miss, she is just trying to lure you into her trap of falling in love with the deep blue sea.

Yes, then you'll have to sell off a kid on ebay to finance your new habit. Just look at Cooltech. You don't want to go down that road...

Henry Morgan:
Yes, then you'll have to sell off a kid on ebay to finance your new habit. Just look at Cooltech. You don't want to go down that road...

If someone is getting money for these kids I would like to know how they are marketing them. I have two 16 & 18, free to good home, lol.

that is your problem, your giving them away, you have to put a for sale sign on them and point out the low milage, minimum wear and tear, up to date paint, house broken, you know things like that.

True - nobody wants anything thats free... Case in point - a co-worker put some kind of kitchen appliance (I forget what) out for the garbage guy, but also put a sign on it that said "FREE" just incase someone could use it. The garbage guy passed it up for 2 weeks and it just sat there. So one day he put a sign on it that said "$50", and it was stolen that night.

You should live in my area of Lealman.......no matter what you put out with the exception of the garbage can will vanish within hours. Several years ago I actually watched a guy toss an old tricycle out on my property and before I could get to it someone else stopped and picked it up. You just can't get that kind of service in upscale areas :)

eandiver:
You should live in my area of Lealman.......no matter what you put out with the exception of the garbage can will vanish within hours. Several years ago I actually watched a guy toss an old tricycle out on my property and before I could get to it someone else stopped and picked it up. You just can't get that kind of service in upscale areas :)

OMG those stories are absolutely hysterical. :rofl2:

Missdirected:
If someone is getting money for these kids I would like to know how they are marketing them. I have two 16 & 18, free to good home, lol.

Can't have my kids, they're tooo cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom