Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refresher class is done, btw. Now I just need to pick up a couple more pieces of gear. On that note, the Bill Jackson's sale starts at 9:30 am tomorrow, for those that were interested. The hours are 9:30-5:30 on Saturday, and 10:00-5:00 on Sunday.

Henry Morgan:
The refresher class is done, btw. Now I just need to pick up a couple more pieces of gear. On that note, the Bill Jackson's sale starts at 9:30 am tomorrow. Am really really really chomping at the bit here. Can't wait to get wet.

8:30 AM
I understand people will be camping out in front of the store tonight.

Nitrox ready (equipped and tagged) 149.95

Hmmm...maybe so. My flyer says 9:30 though.

Good to know they have Nitrox clean tanks set out for it.

This could get expensive fast...

Edit: ...looks like I was editing while you were typing, man.

Henry Morgan:
Hmmm...maybe so. My flyer says 9:30 though.

Good to know they have Nitrox clean tanks set out for it.

This could get expensive fast...

Edit: ...looks like I was editing while you were typing, man.

(psst... sign on their door says 8:30 AM... pass it on)

Hmmm..they're playing games with us. Guess it pays to be local, eh?

I'll be up there, too.:D After some other errands.:shakehead
Don't take all the good stuff!

frogman_5:
I'll be up there, too.:D After some other errands.:shakehead
Don't take all the good stuff!

Either the sale was fantastic, and ya'll were too busy playing with the new toys, or it wasn't worth talking about...

wstein:
If your ever in the Orlando area, World of Waters Sports usually sells their AL80's around $130. If it is a brand new tank that has never been filled, you can use it as a Nitrox tank without having to get it cleaned...or so I have been told.

Darn, I totally forgot about this. My friend was over in Orlando on Friday, I had her at that store picking up lenses for my sister, totally forgot about the tanks, :11doh:

CoTampa, yes I see the pic :multi: So what is up with it?

CoTampa, they were diving today off of Frogmans boat today.

PaulRSE, I have to tease you about the accent. I like it. Same playing field as Dario, :hmmm: I will have to think about that. What state did you say the two of you needed to be in :confused: I think he could help you, for sure. He has a girl though.

I seen an octopus displaying its colors last night and a Sea Hare today, in FtLauderdale. Pretty Sweet :D

Here is a link to the amazing Sea Hare. Note the one I seen was a different color but it is the same thing http://www.seaslugforum.net/factsheet.cfm?base=seahares Enjoy :)

cotampa:
Either the sale was fantastic, and ya'll were too busy playing with the new toys, or it wasn't worth talking about...

The sale was good. For someone in their open water course wanting to suit up completely, it would have been unreal. A lot of what was available was low to mid-range gear, though, so if you were looking for really high end stuff it just wasn't there. Then again, it may just be that it was gone by the time I showed up? Myself, I bagged a great deal on a SP octo. I don't know how it looked on Sunday, but Saturday around lunchtime that place was so packed you could hardly walk through it.

Anyone else make it over that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom