Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N@rco$i$:
Yes, It's sad but true. My wife doesn't dive and I didn't want to leave her on the Cruise ship alone, so we compromised and snorkel'd.

We actually had a good time. On one of the snorkel boats the captain (with a heavy jamaican accent) explained to all the first time snorkelers that The Tarpon looked like small sharks (??) so don't shout SHARK when you see one because he didn't want 45 people doing the "Jesus Christ" walk back to the boat. I dam near pissed myself I was laughing so hard.

(I thought I would join in on the conversation for once. Starting a AD/EX migration tonight so I really shouldn't be on here.)

Hey, Narc. What do you mean the water isn't as clear here, wasn't that 100' vis at the rainbow? Didn't see many tarpon though. Ask MissD about her lil'sis' experience with Tarpon; at night. They'll really spook you out.

Anyway I bet the accent is what made it so funny. I love to her those guys tell stories. They are hilarious.

S'okay anyone diving this weekend?

Paul what is AD/EX?

Narc - is Tridant back on the board? If so, tell him to look up lil sis :D They can occupy one another.

Oh and Mississippi Boy - who has the accent :winky2:

It is computer systems speak, AD/EX is Active Directory/Exchange. Other words computer authentication and email.

And they say network guys don't understand system guys.

wstein:
It is computer systems speak, AD/EX is Active Directory/Exchange. Other words computer authentication and email.

As long as we can all speak "dive" then he and you can have your Greek:D

Though Stein I don't know if we can consider you a diver any longer :sprint:

wstein:

Man I hate it when work interfers with diving..... happens way to often...

Missdirected:
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Anyone around?

I'm around; always! I'm glad Stein was around to keep you straight on the compu' terms. You need a little help: Mac Weenie. LOL (don't tell anyone I use both - only 'cause osX uses Unix now - but that's just a little more jargin' to confuse you city folk.)

As far as the accent is concerned; all I must do is travel to St. Paul, or say Canada; and the girls all love my Southern twang. So, let's say in Quebec or Montreal; I'd be on the same playing field with TheCaptain's advantage over my friendly southern gals.

C-ya,

PMN:1poke: :monkeydan:1poke: :monkeydan:1poke::monkeydan :1poke: :monkeydan:1poke: :1poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom