Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Tampa Wet Ones"... I don't live in Tampa, and a "wet one" sounds like something used to clean a baby's bottom!:11:

Let's keep it Tampa Bay "something", except pirates!:D

dldiver:
I'll be happy to take the spot! Do I still need to call the boat?
I'll also check with Naturewalker and see what his plans are...

dl. :)

ps- if you all call it "Central Florida" then we're gonna have to find a way to include Orlando UNTIED in the party...
just sumpin to think about from an 'outsider' :biggrin:
No need to call the boat ... got ya :wink:
But Debbie is right we do encompass the Orlando area as well we are not just "Tampa" maybe we should leave Tampa out of the name and think more central florida .... just a thought :mooner:

As a visitor ( hopefully a more frequent visitor) am I allowed to vote? What about "West Coast Divers" or something like that. As you'll be a sub-forum of the Florida Conchs, having west coast in the name tells everyone where and what you're about.
Just my 2 psi,
C-Dawg

Vtdiver2:
As a visitor ( hopefully a more frequent visitor) am I allowed to vote? What about "West Coast Divers" or something like that. As you'll be a sub-forum of the Florida Conchs, having west coast in the name tells everyone where and what you're about.
Just my 2 psi,
C-Dawg

Heya, can you tell us about your experience, when you decided you were going to come here and dive? Did you find us easily? Did Greater Tampa Bay Area stand out?

Just say, "Central Florida" so we can include Orlando and Tampa underneath. Just plain ol' "tampa bay" and Orlando - whatever Orlandoians decide.

Are there any big plans for this weekend? Mainly Saturday? Just curious...i have to plan my weekends early to get a chance to make it out......I might have cavern class but it's unconfirmed so i want to see what else is going on.......

also i'm looking for spearfisherman in the area. Myself and my roommate are new to it and would throw down some money on gas and food to get out there with some other people. My roommates boat is ok but not ideal for diving in general and not the best to get out to the good spots.

dldiver:
psst..Tampa/Central Florida peeps

anyone wanna dive?
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2887876#post2887876

dl. :)

I was going to say that but I've become leery to use the word Tampa. :shakehead Some, outside this group, seem to see it as Tracy Land or something and I am trying to name the town after me. Hmmm, maybe....:rofl3: No seriously, all I want is to make this a happy place where people know where we are and feel welcome to stay.

So here it is; Greater TampaBay/Central FL. Nothing fancy, nothing goofy, just straight and to the point. Rather than have people post again, and to save on posts/reading, if anyone hates it and can't live with it, speak up now or forever hold your peace or piece if you choose :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom