Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terrifying Tampa Trolls, Torrid Tampa, East West Tampa's Best? :D

Missdirected:
Simply because, if we take it "out there", people who have no clue and care nothing about this area, are going to have an opinion.
True, however if you'd make it a public poll, you could always see whether the voter belongs to the Happy Hour...

El Orans:
True, however if you'd make it a public poll, you could always see whether the voter belongs to the Happy Hour...

Nah, I'd rather not, unless some others want to. I can count - not so sure about Rico - Oh and Howard/NatureWalker :) :D Tech likes Happy Hour - so one for that - unless he wants to hold to look at some names that may pop up.

Just thought of a couple; Bay Area Conchs, Tampa Bay and surrounding area Conchs, Greater Bay area Conchs, Pirate Central Conchs,...

CoolTech:
Yep, it's photobucket!

By the way, the one of you at the back of the boat... Lookin' good there Kimmy :D You can rub my belly for luck any time :rofl3:

Awww thanks CoolTech but from what i hear most of it is gone now :wink:
But I still can not view missd pics so i have not seen them ... is says divergirl does not have access???
Kim P

Enough about @#$%^ pirates! That's all you hear about around here! St. Paddy's Day parade? Pirates throwing green beads!

I personally like the Greater Tampa Bay Happy Hour. And all those saying stuff about "family values" and "the wrong message" can go diving in Jerry Farwell's swimming pool!:D

Divergirl4u:
Awww thanks CoolTech but from what i hear most of it is gone now :wink:
But I still can not view missd pics so i have not seen them ... is says divergirl does not have access???
Kim P
Getting there. I still have 2" padding on my contrete abs :D

To quote missd (And no one ever really wants to do that! :11: )

...go to the Blue bar at the top of this page, actually it is the second blue bar. Find the title USER CP, click on that, look to the left and find Group Memberships - click on that, scroll down to find Surface Interval and join that group. Oh and feel free to stop by The Hangout, anytime...

CoolTech:
Getting there. I still have 2" padding on my contrete abs :D

To quote missd (And no one ever really wants to do that! :11: )

...go to the Blue bar at the top of this page, actually it is the second blue bar. Find the title USER CP, click on that, look to the left and find Group Memberships - click on that, scroll down to find Surface Interval and join that group. Oh and feel free to stop by The Hangout, anytime...

I did that all it did was move it down to groups i have joined :huh: it will not let me click it to open it and i do not know how to find my way to the thread of surface intervals :(

Divergirl4u:
I did that all it did was move it down to groups i have joined :huh: it will not let me click it to open it and i do not know how to find my way to the thread of surface intervals :(

Ok it only took 1/2 of the supporting members of scuba board ... but I found it :blinking: thanks guys and gals :wink:
Kim P

Oh by the way i aint the moron in that pic either i am a moron yes i liked to thank frogman for a awsome day of diving and that burger joint was awsome and i was tught where the bow and stern are on a boat lol i never gave it any thought and to misdirected i now know why your called that name and to divergirl i had a blast as always hanging out with u you are a true friend and i thank you for that and to all who didnt show that was suppose to show you have so missed out oh we did almost have a ss minow dumb arse in that blue boat what a ****** any ways thanks you again frogman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom