Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
if we take it "out there", people who have no clue and care nothing about this area, are going to have an opinion.

:confused: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

Hey here is an idea for a name. Greater Tampa Wet Ones!!!! Let people think what they want.

GulfCoastdiver:
What was wrong with "Central Florida"?
I agree. There is nothing wrong with the name, "Central Florida Divers" as a sub/club/group... whatever they are calling it forum

spacexc6.gif

GulfCoastdiver:
What was wrong with "Central Florida"?

There should be a Central FL forum, with a subforum for the Tampa area.

yukoneer:
There should be a Central FL forum, with a subforum for the Tampa area.

A central FLorida forum will be no more. That is just the way it is going to be, like it or not. So we have to find a way to work with what we have.

I like the Central Florida Divers - it leaves a lot of the stigma behind that the word club encompasses.

I also like the Tampa Wet-Ones, if we do decide to get a name that is going to clearly sound like a club.

K.I.S.S.

"Tampabay Area". Then add a description underneath.

Divergirl4u:
Howard Naturewalker36 will car pool with you ... send him a pm .... did you call the boat? one of my divers will not make it you can have that spot :wink:
Kim P

I'll be happy to take the spot! Do I still need to call the boat?
I'll also check with Naturewalker and see what his plans are...

dl. :)

ps- if you all call it "Central Florida" then we're gonna have to find a way to include Orlando UNTIED in the party...
just sumpin to think about from an 'outsider' :biggrin:

dldiver:
ps- if you all call it "Central Florida" then we're gonna have to find a way to include Orlando UNTIED in the party...
just sumpin to think about from an 'outsider' :biggrin:
Orlando is already included. Eventually, they all dive with us

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom