Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya Kurtck, welcome to the area! :D We are working on a very slight name change at the moment, so just ignore all that stuff. Wouldn't want to overwhelm the new guy :wink: Seriously, keep an eye on this thread/area (look under User CP in the blue menu bar and it will always direct you here) Anywhoozle, there are always people looking to go out - all different places. I think some of the guys were going to be doing something over near Brandenton...

El Orans:
Tracy's Territory perhaps? :) The West Florida Anywhoozles?

:rofl3:

It's so over the top that you should actually consider it... :)

I know we are all just kidding here. I just want to make note that there is no-way I would even consider a name like that, not even as a joke. I'll tell you why; Long ago when I was certified, I couldn't find anyone to go diving, plus I was told there was no diving around here, so I did most of my diving on vacation. Then I found SB! Since then, I have been logging dives like a maniac. :jump: At first I sat here kinda feeling odd to ask peeps (that is for you Dave) to go out. Once that ice broke well....

Anywhoozle, I do start the threads and I do reach out to people, that is cuz I don't want anyone not diving because they don't have a bud. Additionally, I have the extra time to spend on here that a lot of people don't. I also know many of you are just like me and would like to know another buddy. So anyway, those types of names would be counterproductive IMHO to what we are trying to accomplish here. 'nuff said.

Speaking of threads, I think I will start a new one since this one is full of gobbledeegook. (is that the correct spelling) :) I will include a re-cap of the actual diving info for everyone.

CoolTech:
No, Stay Here & Play!

Now you don't have the smilly face with the NO struck through it, what is with the No Speado, Oh never mind I would not be caught in one either!

brrrrr....the thought of that sends chills through me.

wstein:
brrrrr....the thought of that sends chills through me.

Does that mean we get his share of cigars and rum???? :D :D :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom