Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is the previous thread if for some reason one would like to pop over there.

Greater Tampa Bay Area XI 3/22/07

Note to new people: This is a place where people from all over this area, or maybe just visiting, can get with some of us and do some diving. We spend a lot of time planning on this thread or discussing past, present, and future diving. Whatever we may be discussing, please feel free to jump right in. We're always looking for people to join us.

I wouldn't bother with trying to read everything in this thread. The last couple pages is usually sufficient enough to bring anyone up to date. :)

Hey all, I brought this over from another thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=184974

Vtdiver2:
So, how was the party? Was it a 2 day, or 3 day hangover? Looks like I'll be available to dive the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th, and then again on the 29th. Let me know if you or anyone you'd recommend is diving then. I probably can't dive all of those days, as I need to have some "family time" but I definitely want to get in the water a couple of times.
Thanks,
C

Missdirected:
Hey C-Dawg, I hope you don't mind I moved your pm here, so's everyone could see the dates you have open as possibilities.

Through the week, though I can go, it is difficult to get others out. They do this thing called work :winky: That said, the 22nd and the 29th look most plausible. I am going to shoot this thread to Captain Ty and see if he is available for those dates. Also to EanDiver, so we can finalize some things :)

Anyone else interested in going? Speak up. I am going to start a new Greater Tampa Area thread today, so I will pop this link in for others that may be interested in getting out in the gulf.

So anyone up for diving those dates? :D BTW, this is for this month - April.

Sunday the 22nd is good for me. The 29th is out as I will be in Talladega :14:

CoolTech:
I'm here... just leaving to do some shopping though

For dive gear?? Pick me up bang stick, would you?:mooner:

Missdirected:
So anyone up for diving those dates? :D BTW, this is for this month - April.

I can do the 22nd or the 29th but not both. A lot is going to depend on the weather and plans may change suddenly due to that fact so flexible is the key word.

I might be talked into the 29th, but everybody bring a couple of full gas cans! OPEC is at it again!:11:

I'm planning on taking my boat out on the 22nd weather permitting. So far it's just me. 3 slots open. Trip is weather permitting.

I've gone into last minute dive mode due to the weather. I'm so in need of a Gulf dive at this point I check the weather every day. If it looks good I'm taking a vacation day and going diving no matter what day of the week it is. Anybody want to be on my list of people to call should the weather look good for the next day.

Disclaimer - NOAA reporting winds 15 knots and above, seas 5 to 8 feet most of that time. ALL WEEK LONG! so probably won't be diving anytime soon. In the Gulf that is.

Hey Dave, as for the 22nd; how about our visitor, VtDiver2, Scott5644 (since Scott can't do the 29th), and me?

Frogman, I have gas money :jump: VtDiver2 (that will give him two days of FL diving while he is here - just what he was hoping for), EanDiver (he said one or the other date - so this would work for him), and me (if you still have room - I don't want to be stingy).

Dave, did you get my pm about the dive when there were hundreds of snook in the hulls of a boat? Really big ones. I can't for the life of me remember who I was with or what wreck we were diving :ne_nau:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom