Greater Tampa Bay Area XII 4/15/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be able to do the 29th.
Have to check my work sched tom to be sure

Missdirected:
Hey Dave, as for the 22nd; how about our visitor, VtDiver2, Scott5644 (since Scott can't do the 29th), and me?

Frogman, I have gas money :jump: VtDiver2 (that will give him two days of FL diving while he is here - just what he was hoping for), EanDiver (he said one or the other date - so this would work for him), and me (if you still have room - I don't want to be stingy).

Dave, did you get my pm about the dive when there were hundreds of snook in the hulls of a boat? Really big ones. I can't for the life of me remember who I was with or what wreck we were diving :ne_nau:
Dose this ring a bell? The Betty Rose.

P6290038.jpg

P6290040.jpg

P6290037.jpg

P6290042.jpg

Missdirected:
Hey Dave, as for the 22nd; how about our visitor, VtDiver2, Scott5644 (since Scott can't do the 29th), and me?

Frogman, I have gas money :jump: VtDiver2 (that will give him two days of FL diving while he is here - just what he was hoping for), EanDiver (he said one or the other date - so this would work for him), and me (if you still have room - I don't want to be stingy).

Dave, did you get my pm about the dive when there were hundreds of snook in the hulls of a boat? Really big ones. I can't for the life of me remember who I was with or what wreck we were diving :ne_nau:
This sounds great. I'll be flying in Saturday evening, so will need to go pick up tanks ( tank) before we head out. Just let me know what, where and when.
We are going thru a Nor'Easter right now, so hopefully the wind and waves you are having will follow it north before the weekend :D
Chris

GulfCoastdiver:
We where at the Betty Rose, just south of The Tug Orange or better known as South County Reef.

Thanks John. 'tis appreciated. It was spring last year we spotted those. Actually, right about this time, yes? I just remember that the beginning of spring showed many species in unusually large abundance. Very cool stuff.

Missdirected:
Thanks John. 'tis appreciated. It was spring last year we spotted those. Actually, right about this time, yes? I just remember that the beginning of spring showed many species in unusually large abundance. Very cool stuff.
Yes it was about this time last year, we need to go back and see if it changed any.

4/21 Ty says we are all set and he is adding Mark to our crew ... so now if the wind would stop blowing we are all set :)
Kim P

Missdirected:

You were driving me crazy trying to figure out where we had gone diving with snook and all this time I wasn't even there :11: .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom