Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax is one corner of the state that I havent dove yet so.................. its time is coming SOON.
I aint afarid of no fish! Ill bring my gun!!

Let me know when you are ready! I know a great dive op located in south GA that used to run a boat out of JAX. I think they moved the boat a little north but that shouldn't matter much.

Most can tell my wife's accent she isn't from the US. She's from the UK.

After 4 years of petitions, and visa's we are done with immigration.

This morning the Department of Homeland Security approved her permanent green card.

You have NOOOOOO idea what a relief this is. We did everything by the book, and government was good to us.:D

Congrats. :clapping:

This morning the Department of Homeland Security approved her permanent green card.

You have NOOOOOO idea what a relief this is. We did everything by the book, and government was good to us.:D

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

:wave:

Anyone still diving?

I got back from camping w/ the family over the weekend and was hoping for a dive report or two. Springs? Shore dive? (<--do they have those in the TBA) Boat dive? Even down in Venice. I saw the report and posts for across state. WOW! Can't wait to get over there.
Anyway, going to try to get back in the water this week for some more CRAB! or 'I Dive's' great idea of teeth for Christmas gifts. Cuz, (song tune here)..."All I want for Christmas is a few shark teeth... a few shark teeth" Sing with me. <----:dork2:

PM me for contact info if you can duck out for a quickie along the Gulf coast.

Hopefully I can give everyone a report before the big get together on the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom