Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still diving?

I got back from camping w/ the family over the weekend and was hoping for a dive report or two. Springs? Shore dive? (<--do they have those in the TBA) Boat dive? Even down in Venice. I saw the report and posts for across state. WOW! Can't wait to get over there.
Anyway, going to try to get back in the water this week for some more CRAB! or 'I Dive's' great idea of teeth for Christmas gifts. Cuz, (song tune here)..."All I want for Christmas is a few shark teeth... a few shark teeth" Sing with me. <----:dork2:

PM me for contact info if you can duck out for a quickie along the Gulf coast.

Hopefully I can give everyone a report before the big get together on the 23rd.

No reports. :sad: Too nasty/windy for the gulf. Are you coming out with us on the 23rd?

I have a question for anyone out there.

My daughter's lost her first baby tooth yesterday. We put it under her pillow and this morning there was money from the "Tooth Fairy":fairy:!

I was wondering, if I took a broken reg set and put it under my pillow, would the Scuba Fairy :tinkerbell: leave me money?

I still believe!

I have tried that on many occasions but there has been no money or new equipment. I think the scuba fairy hates me.

I have a question for anyone out there.

My daughter's lost her first baby tooth yesterday. We put it under her pillow and this morning there was money from the "Tooth Fairy":fairy:!

I was wondering, if I took a broken reg set and put it under my pillow, would the Scuba Fairy :tinkerbell: leave me money?

I still believe!

That would be nice.

There ya go! :)

But, coming home smelling like the Gulf and neoprene is a hard one to explain when you've been at "work" all day.

I still believe!

I tried that once but when I woke up all I had was a sore neck...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom