Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think there will be crab in deeper water:confused:

Oh I know there is :cool2: but I already made plans w/ Scott and someone else :depressed: It is opening season for crab on Wednesday. You wanna go on your next day off? I am most certainly game. It would be nice if Kathleen could get out as well???? Let me know. btw, I-Dive is good people :cool2:

Also Wednesday is looking good in re to weather (out more than 20 increases waves to up to 4ft):
WEDNESDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. BAY AND
INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

Plus we have had quite a few days of eastern winds. Viz has been looking better and better. Best to do lots of diving now before the water is cold IMO. Not that I won't dive in cold, you know me, but the water is still warm and the whale snot is much less.

Thanks MissD! GCD, let me see how work goes today as that will determine if I can sneak away tomorrow. With yesterday being a pseudo-holiday (work day for us but not for many of our customers...) it could go either way for me. Are you planning on a full day adventure? I should be able to commit or bow out by mid afternoon today.

Thanks MissD! GCD, let me see how work goes today as that will determine if I can sneak away tomorrow. With yesterday being a pseudo-holiday (work day for us but not for many of our customers...) it could go either way for me. Are you planning on a full day adventure? I should be able to commit or bow out by mid afternoon today.

Maybe we should make it next Wednesday that way Missd and maybe even Scott can make it and we will have a full boat.

I've already concluded tomorrow won't work. Is Wednesday a regular day off for you?

Why do i get this error message when I click on the link? HELP please!

Salmonboy97, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1)Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2)If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why do i get this error message when I click on the link? HELP please!

Salmonboy97, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1)Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2)If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Go under your UserCP (up top), look to the left, where it says group memberships join the Surface Interval, The REgulars, And the Pub, that will cover all groups you may be missing membership in.

Go under your UserCP (up top), look to the left, where it says group memberships join the Surface Interval, The REgulars, And the Pub, that will cover all groups you may be missing membership in.

I joined the Regulars of the Pub, and The Surface Interval group and I still got the same error message. More Help Please!!:shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom