Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it, just my luck. A day late and a dollar short:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
I hope you saved some crabs for the rest of us coming down on Saturday to the Spanish Rocks. Nice pics.

How do you get so lucky to have a day off in the middle of the week???

Day off in the middle of the week? I'm convinced MissD doesn't work at all!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Day off in the middle of the week? I'm convinced MissD doesn't work at all!

I'm thinking the same thing. She must have a ton of cash laying around and no job. She can dive just about anywhere and anytime. I'm not gonna lie.... it makes me really jealous.:wink:

Maybe we should make it next Wednesday that way Missd and maybe even Scott can make it and we will have a full boat.

Next Wednesday will work perfect for me. Let's hope weather will cooperate! MissD, can you make it? Scott, can you make it (I don't know you, but I saw your name!)? Let's dive!!!!!!!!!!:dork2:

Next Wednesday will work perfect for me. Let's hope weather will cooperate! MissD, can you make it? Scott, can you make it (I don't know you, but I saw your name!)? Let's dive!!!!!!!!!!:dork2:

Next Wednesday isn't going to work. He pm'd me last nigh, he forgot he has to be out of town :sad: Hopefully the Wednesday after will work.

Well, where are we diving whle he is out of town?

Anybody going to WOBtoberfest? World of Beers is on Linebaugh in Westchase. WOBtoberfest 2008 - World of Beer - Tampa Oktoberfest

Looks and sounds like fun!!! :drunks::shelli::jazzband::rockband::coke::cheers:

I will be up there tomorrow night @ 7:p.m watching the Black Honkey's, if anyone cares to join. I see this band often but this is the first time they will be playing around the corner from my house. I will be with some of my friends that are their groupies, :rofl3:, should anyone care to join us, let me know. :cool2:

Saturday is the dive @ Spanish Rocks and I am going for a few more pounds of stone crab legs. :yeahbaby: That said, if anyone wants to follow me home from the dive, you are more than welcome to shower here at my place, and then head to WOB (it is only a half mile from me). Of course if anyone has too much to drink, I have room for people to crash :)

let me know what you think Scoobahdood.

I will be headed out of town next week, I completly forgot all about it, hopfuly next Wednesday everyone will be free and the weather will be good...

UltimateDive - I just read your intro on the "Intro & Dive Bud Thread", welcome to the board. The Sheridan is one of my absolute favorites as well. Though I haven't made it there all summer :sad: i'll be looking forward to diving with you :) See you at the M&G. Actually what are you up to tomorrow? If you check the "Trips & Marketplace" you will see several of us are headed to Spanish Rocks tomorrow. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom