Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya all the diver I accosted at Spanish Rocks this past weekend has joined the board.

BlueWaterBrad - please feel free to start a thread here in GTBA and introduce yourself :)

Heya all the diver I accosted at Spanish Rocks this past weekend has joined the board.

BlueWaterBrad - please feel free to start a thread here in GTBA and introduce yourself :)

MissD, I believe he has used your intro/buds thread to introduce himself.

Leave it to MissD to pick up a guy during a SI!:D

I don't think she could pick me up :D. Well, not with the weight belt on anyway.

MissD, I believe he has used your intro/buds thread to introduce himself.

Yes but that one is strictly for introducing yourself as a possible dive buddy. Additionally no off-topic banter is allowed. Same goes for the "gulf conditions" thread EanDiver started. Now if BWD starts a thread and says hi well then.... It is on like Donkey Kong (please don't shoot I picked that up from III and Jess).

One can never have enough dive buds - especially in the winter.

Heya BWB - glad you found us. Please don't tell anyone how I hit you over the head and forced you to dive.

*Miss always pitching SB* :) Besides I didn't pick him up. I accosted him and filled his brain about SB. Don't forget you were in on it as well.

One can never have enough dive buds - especially in the winter.

Heya BWB - glad you found us. Please don't tell anyone how I hit you over the head and forced you to dive.

So now you are resorting to knocking guys out, so they'll dive with you? Keeping his bouyancy in check had to be a little tricky!

Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom