Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ann I'd say you have officially figured the camera out :bounce2: I like that you can see the other fishes shadows on the butterfly. The sand lizard is nice as well with his crab leg :D

I have a rochester but it is a small one. Its only a 140 horse Merc. It is one headache after another. I hate it and yet love it. It sits in the back yard and torments me.

I have a rochester but it is a small one. Its only a 140 horse Merc. It is one headache after another. I hate it and yet love it. It sits in the back yard and torments me.

Story: My boat is stored at a farm... When I purchased a used Raymarine radar for it from a fellow at work our fellow co-workers did an excellent job of creating a "CowDar" label for it and affixed it to the dome. They told me that cows are the only thing this radar would be seeing for at least another year...

Unfortunately that was one and a half years ago... Grrrr..

Every time I get one thing fixed then another breaks. I think the damn boat is trying to kill me. Mine has been down since May of this year and probably won't be up and running again until after the new year.

Sorry! They were a little on the big side... I'm a newbie :blush:

They're just right... Nice pics. :D :palmtree: Bob

Well III just did it. Me not so much :wink:

Seriously though, no one is planning anything. Just chatting. That said, if you want to put something together, I am in. I'm dying to kill something :)

I come in peace. Please don't kill me.

I got some pics today of the life on that awesome reef. I'm gonna try to load a few....

PICT0078.jpg

PICT0112.jpg

This one took a while to get.

PICT0113.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

"I Like Crabs!"

PICT0082.jpg

PICT0061.jpg

They even made us breakfast at Capt Earl's!

Great pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom