Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscribe to the forum?? Hmmm...I never thought of doing that. I guess I just prefer to STALK IT!! hehe :dork2:

Hows everybody?? I am up here in PA working instead of diving and consuming adult beverages on my bday.

HI MissD!!!!Miss ya:wavey:

I have a few forums I subscribe to. So if there is a new thread posted in any of them, when I hit the UserCp and scroll down I can see the new thread.

Going to call that charter today and see about Friday. Actually I have lots of stuff to do for the board today.

btw, I think you should pretend it is not your birthday and change it to the day we will be diving :D

What do you mean?? Today is NOT my birthday - the day later in the week when we dive IS my special day..its festivas :crafty:

Ah, very good then. Going to call Captain now.

I found the ultimate cooler

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

I think I'm going to get one to pull behind my kayak :crafty:

how about one for the boat? Speaking of which, you ever going to fix that thing?

Hey all, SalmonBoy97 was good enough to make our group a table marker. So from now on for the M&G's at the various restaurants we have our very own table sized dive flag on its own lil stand complete with SB stickers and our group name:bounce2:

No one can miss us now :)

Thanks SB97

:banana::cheers::clapping::banana:
WOO HOO!!!! Thanks SalmonBoy97!!!
No more lost buddies at M&G...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom