Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DIVE gave me this idea, so I figure it couldn't hurt!

The company I moved down here to work for is great, but they are having some AWFUL operation issues. I went through a 5 week period with no pay, got caught up then paid for another two, now I'm at 3 weeks with no pay again. :depressed:

SO, I know the market is poor here, but if you know of opportunity, please shoot me a PM!

My background is marketing (w/ sales) / franchising. I've experience with computers, medical, and the internet.

I've also been a office manager, retail store manager, retail district manager, and I like cagts, dogs and children. :D

Any leads, direction, advice will be appreciated!

Thanks!

- Boats

Even though I live in Oviedo which is just NE of Orlando I have to go east or west to dive salt water. I have subscribed to this thread to hear about the various diving activities. I am sure I'm not the only one checking in from this area. Good thread.

Even though I live in Oviedo which is just NE of Orlando I have to go east or west to dive salt water. I have subscribed to this thread to hear about the various diving activities. I am sure I'm not the only one checking in from this area. Good thread.

Be sure to subscribe to the forum - not jsut this thread. And yes you are not the only one that checks in. Welcome to our forum, btw :)

III, pic of seahare:

seahare.jpg

Be sure to subscribe to the forum - not jsut this thread. And yes you are not the only one that checks in. Welcome to our forum, btw :)

Subscribe to the forum?? Hmmm...I never thought of doing that. I guess I just prefer to STALK IT!! hehe :dork2:

Hows everybody?? I am up here in PA working instead of diving and consuming adult beverages on my bday.

HI MissD!!!!Miss ya:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom