Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article, thanks for pointing us in the direction.....now we need to go dive it!!:bounce:
Something weird - By dumb luck Dive Bandit invited me one day to go diving with him and a buddy. Well his buddy was Mike and he was packing one hella nice rebreather. I was afraid to touch it. Well that day we went out to South Jack wreck for him to shoot some pics. I didn't know the book would be coming out so soon. I'll have to go to the signing!!!!

Something weird - By dumb luck Dive Bandit invited me one day to go diving with him and a buddy. Well his buddy was Mike and he was packing one hella nice rebreather. I was afraid to touch it. Well that day we went out to South Jack wreck for him to shoot some pics. I didn't know the book would be coming out so soon. I'll have to go to the signing!!!!

Wow your 2 degrees from being famous! :rofl3:

I plan on going to Mike's seminar this week, 9/11. It should be very interesting! http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...-new-florida-shipwreck-book-presentation.html

PSST... Don't tell anyone... Ya gotta promise..:ignore:

I PASSED!!!!:bounce4:

Did 2 dives at Lynne Silvertooth on Sun.. It was fantastic...

When's the next dive!!!

PSST... Don't tell anyone... Ya gotta promise..:ignore:

I PASSED!!!!:bounce4:

Did 2 dives at Lynne Silvertooth on Sun.. It was fantastic...

When's the next dive!!!

:wave-smil:

Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma, the son of Wilma (née Scarberry) and Ray Norris, who was a mechanic, bus driver, and truck driver.[1] Norris's paternal grandfather (an immigrant) and maternal grandmother were of Irish descent, while his paternal grandmother and maternal grandfather were Cherokee Native Americans.[2] Norris was named after Carlos Berry, his father's minister.[3] He has two younger brothers, Wieland (deceased) and Aaron (a Hollywood producer).:wink:

Can a guy talk about Chuck Norris in here?

Hockey :shocked2::whack: You just killed the MoF with that dreaded Norris freak and now you are here. Minnesota is nowhere near Tampa. Out with ya :wink:

Hockey :shocked2::whack: You just killed the MoF with that dreaded Norris freak and now you are here. Minnesota is nowhere near Tampa. Out with ya :wink:

Trying to figure out MoF so I can join ya....someone PM me info

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom