Greater Tampa Area VII started 9/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Is anyone going out on Sunday, October 8th? JohnnySeko is going to be in town and I would really like to meet up and take him out for some real diving, heheheheh. He is from Rhode Island :D

Let me know.
If you really want to impress him... take him for a VB tooth dive. He will have plenty of teeth to take back to the "Great White North"

Oh where
O where
is Narcosis
O where o where can he be?
With my fish book id and my weight pouch
O where o where can he be?
:pity_part

Hmmm, doesn't rhyme that does it?

BTW, Gulf temperature was only 84 :sad: Winter is coming, bah!

cmufieldhockey8:
Yeah I could tell, it seemed colder on the surface.

Are you getting spoiled already! :wink: Remember you have to go back, at least for a bit, so that you can finish school.

South Jack Wreck & Chemical Barge pics:
Due to the layer of crud at 20' and the poor vis, most images needed to convert to gray scale in order to view and edit. (nasty water... bad water)

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...Dive_10-01-06/

Too much time editing... I have some real work to do before tomorrow. No dive report from me, tonight

Missdirected:
Try again. Be sure to hit the high notes :wink:

Not sure I can.

Unless, of course, you kick me.....but I'd rather you not!

84 degrees? That sucks. I knew I'd be geared up right about time the water turned cold. Oh well...guess that's what the 5 mil is for! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom