Greater Tampa Area VII started 9/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's do Ginnie .... oct 28th there is going to be a group at Ginnie springs ... Let's go dive there ... wanna come??
Kim P

Missdirected:
Sorry I wasn't around to dive with you :sad: I was busy freezing my butt off in SoCal :)

I had a great time down here in FL, got my Oriskany dives in, and a couple of nice dives of Clearwater. All in all I had a blast and will definitely be back down soon though, didn't get the Sheridan but even a plain old reef was excellent to me!

Freezin da butt off? You gotta do more diving outta this bathwater you have down here...:D Nice pictures BTW.

Divergirl4u:
I am off to Key Largo Friday ... diving with Brenda Saturday(conch republic) .... I have a group of 4 and I am only paying $120 for the condo and dive ..... 4 more divers and the price will go down ... anybody wanna go play in the keys this weekend?? We have a carpool going from Tampa early Friday afternoon.
Kim P

Kim, I am sending CowBoyNeal your way. He may be interested in joining.

Quick question; who is going on this weekend and just out of curiousity who do you use as your local lds??

rhyz:
Freezin da butt off? You gotta do more diving outta this bathwater you have down here...:D Nice pictures BTW.

Me lika ma bath water :winky:

drbill:
Freezing your butt off my ***, MD! It was nearly tropical here on Catalina. Nice to finally meet you.

Tropical! :11: Just kidding and it was a pleasure to finally meet and dive with you. It is your turn for FL. Shouldn't you be visiting mom soon :winky:

Missdirected:
Me lika ma bath water :winky:

LOL I do too...@ 135fsw on Sunday Oct 10th it was 81...OMG!!!!! Gotta love that!!! :confused:

Edited: Pensacola on the O

rhyz:
LOL I do too...@ 135fsw on Sunday Oct 10th it was 81...OMG!!!!! Gotta love that!!! :confused:

Edited: Pensacola on the O

We had one day that I registered 90. Now honestly that was too hot. I felt like I was in a bowl of soup, aaack.

51 in CA was a bit much though, brrrrr.

Missdirected:
We had one day that I registered 90. Now honestly that was too hot. I felt like I was in a bowl of soup, aaack.

51 in CA was a bit much though, brrrrr.

In a 3mm...oh yeah.....did that and hated it. But used to it now in NJ atlantic diving, only with a 7mm mind you! :D Lips sure do feel it though!!! :light:

Edit: If it wasn't for the jellies I would have loved to went in just shorts, and even with my full/gloves I got it on the face on my last dive in Clearwater. Figures right...at the ladder no less!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom