Greater Tampa Area VII started 9/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

truck1:
Hey Cooltech I caught 4 lobster this weekend in N palm.The fifth was preggo and let it go.

And another addict is born :D

Hiya peoples. I am home from Cali and have so much to tell you guys :jump: Fin whales (10), Rizzo Dolphins, octopi (great pics), and a mess of other things. It was a fantastic time and I got to meet so many SB'ers. I would guess I got in about about 20 dives :multi: Just arrived home about an hour ago. I will get a report and pics together this week.

Anyone diving this week?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[Anyone diving this week?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Pick me! Pick me! I wanna dive!

Well I'll be diving when I get home to NJ, to quiet down here last week. :(

rhyz:
Well I'll be diving when I get home to NJ, to quiet down here last week. :(

Sorry I wasn't around to dive with you :sad: I was busy freezing my butt off in SoCal :)

blueeye_1.jpg

brownocto.jpg

eel.jpg

This fella would like to know if this is his best side :)
Hi.jpg

navanax.jpg

octo-1.jpg

great pictures!

Freezing your butt off my ***, MD! It was nearly tropical here on Catalina. Nice to finally meet you.

Missdirected:
Anyone diving this week?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I am off to Key Largo Friday ... diving with Brenda Saturday(conch republic) .... I have a group of 4 and I am only paying $120 for the condo and dive ..... 4 more divers and the price will go down ... anybody wanna go play in the keys this weekend?? We have a carpool going from Tampa early Friday afternoon.
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom