Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

***** UPDATED WHO IS BRING WHAT LIST *****

Luckydays
– Chicken Soup, Canopy for coverage and probably a propane heater if it is cold.

jwalko
- Lots of sweet Italian sausage, sweet peppers and hoagie rolls. I'll also have extra bottled water and other drinks.

GTXL1200

1. Bunnkhouse Now taking reservation or bribe money
2. Generator
3. (2)two 30 cup coffee makers
4. Coffee

Reallydg
- Chili

MichScubaMike
- Munchies... Chips/Salsa ect. and bottled water.

Barracuda2
- Toledo Polish Kielbasa

Misstopsail
- some kind of dessert (cookies and maybe banana bread) Questionable attendance at this point.

SouthSideScubaSteve
- some culinary delight

gNats/DivingCRNA
- Sloppy Joes & Buns

MrSmitty
– Cheesecake

T.Bix –

Leko916
– hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider

MDJ1016 –
possibly a darn good chili and/or a great Italian pasta dish (Italian sausage, Mostacoli, great past sauce, and did I mention all the melted cheese?)

kt gobucks
– (personally I am hoping she brings the jalepeno poppers)

Mitten Diver
– dive trailer full of crap. The box of goodies. Tex-Mex dip and chips. SIR smores and some money for the firewood. May chip in for a hopper of spiced apple cider that the Brenner crew is trying to take credit for.

diverbrian – quarry cake from his beautiful blonde guest (and Ariel)

I'll commit to a black bean & corn salsa, bananas and SIN.

Paula

I'll commit to a black bean & corn salsa, bananas and SIN.

Paula

Fantastic Paula, I am glad that you are going to come. I can finally meet you!!!!

Can you also bring your cauldron. I am cooking soup and I think it would be great to keep it warm over the fire.

btw, what is SIN? besides the normal connotations that is.

Yes, we can finally meet in person!

Sin - see really old M&G recipe post. It's basically toll house cookie brownies with cinnamon added.

Paula

Well I FINALLY got a new job. unfortunately that makes it harder to take off a lot of time. So my plan is to work Friday then head up after work. I don't know exactly how late I'll be working though, could be 2 pm, could be 6 pm. so if someone could save me a large swath of land on the path off the end of the turn around that would be awesome. i need space for a 10x10 canopy and a large tent. I am also planning to bring the following (for community use)

Propane Lantern
2-burner propane stove
tea-pot
large soup pot w/lid
griddle for stove
charcoal grill (if anyone says they'll use it)
propane heater
10x10 canopy with sidewalls
and I'm sure I'll think of more

also, if anyone has an extra yoke tank I could use for a a dive or 2 that would be great I'll replace any air or nitrox I use. I'm not planning to dive alot so it would be a waste to pay for a weekend rental from the LDS for only 1 or 2 dives. Let me know! I've always dove AL80's but have been interested in trying a steel tank, I think it would help my trim a bunch.

Glad you got a job! that is fantastic news.

I should have a spare steel HP100 (and possibly an HP80) with me if you want to use it for the weekend. I will be there Friday afternoon and staying though Sunday lunch time or so.

Well I requested the 23rd and 26th off to make it down there. Wish me luck. I'm bringing broccoli and rice. Mmmm broccoli.

Luckydays
– Chicken Soup, Canopy for coverage and probably a propane heater if it is cold.

jwalko
- Lots of sweet Italian sausage, sweet peppers and hoagie rolls. I'll also have extra bottled water and other drinks.

GTXL1200

2. Generator
4. Coffee

Reallydg
- Chili

MichScubaMike

Barracuda2
- Toledo Polish Kielbasa

Misstopsail
- some kind of dessert (cookies and maybe banana bread) Questionable attendance at this point.

SouthSideScubaSteve
- some culinary delight

gNats/DivingCRNA
- Sloppy Joes & Buns

MrSmitty
– Cheesecake

T.Bix –
-I was gonna watch the weather and bring chili if it was looking cool-ish but I see there should be plenty of that already. So I'm thinking a big ole pan (or two) of barbeque ribs!

Leko916

MDJ1016 –
possibly a darn good chili and/or a great Italian pasta dish (Italian sausage, Mostacoli, great past sauce, and did I mention all the melted cheese?)

kt gobucks

Mitten Diver
– dive trailer full of crap. The box of goodies. Tex-Mex dip and chips. SIR smores and some money for the firewood. May chip in for a hopper of spiced apple cider that the Brenner crew is trying to take credit for.

I will be just getting back in town on Friday afternoon so we won't be there until around midnight or so but we will be there! Add me to the list for ribs, Chicago style!

Luckydays

jwalko

GTXL1200

2. Generator
4. Coffee

Reallydg
- Chili

MichScubaMike

Barracuda2
- Toledo Polish Kielbasa

Misstopsail

SouthSideScubaSteve
- some culinary delight

gNats/DivingCRNA
- Sloppy Joes & Buns

MrSmitty
– Cheesecake

T.Bix –
ribs, Chicago style!

Leko916
Propane Lantern
2-burner propane stove
tea-pot
large soup pot w/lid
griddle for stove
charcoal grill (if anyone says they'll use it)
propane heater
10x10 canopy with sidewalls
and I'm sure I'll think of more

MDJ1016 –

kt gobucks

Mitten Diver

diver paula
-
black bean & corn salsa, bananas and SIN.

wreckless1 - broccoli and rice

Back
Top Bottom