Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I bought a season pass; I can't afford to get banned now!!:shocked2:

But Denny, i REALLY wanna see the deep side. And i heard you're excellent at the tours! Please? Pretty please with sugar on top? You're my favorite :)

But Denny, i REALLY wanna see the deep side. And i heard you're excellent at the tours! Please? Pretty please with sugar on top? You're my favorite :)

Did you really mean "dark side"? If so, you'll have to see Ted or John for that. Hey, I'm glad I'm your favorite! Or are you just flattering and old guy to get to the deep side?:idk:

There's deep something going on here :chuckle:

Not sure if I'll be able to get up there. My advanced class is supposed to be diving that weekend at a shallower site. Would love to join the party even if I have to behave with students :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Not sure if I'll be able to get up there. My advanced class is supposed to be diving that weekend at a shallower site. Would love to join the party even if I have to behave with students :D

Say it isn't so! M&G isn't the same without you Ber!

Paula

Why who is this new person??:confused:

Welcome back we missed you.. :kiss2::kiss2:

I'd like to stop in for at least a couple of hours on Saturday if I can coordinate a trip to be back home in Michigan that weekend. I'll let you all know for sure as soon as I know.

I'd like to stop in for at least a couple of hours on Saturday if I can coordinate a trip to be back home in Michigan that weekend. I'll let you all know for sure as soon as I know.

MAXINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:giveusahug: I hope you can stop by.....Where you living at now? if your not in Michigan?

Hey Ted!!!!!!! :hugs: Next week marks the one year anniversary of my move to the Pacific Northwest. Wow, time flies... doesn't seem like a year already. I'm now living in Oregon... in the shadow of Mt. Hood. Hoping to make a trip back to Michigan soon to visit family and friends... it'll be great if I can swing it to be there for the Meet-n-Greet weekend.

Hey, does the M-n-G still include those yummy special recipe smores???

Hey, does the M-n-G still include those yummy special recipe smores???

SIR Smores are a staple of the Meet & Greet Diet.

Smores! Mmmmmmm-mmmmmmm.

But wait... refresh my memory... what's the "SIR"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom