Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah! Thanks Ted for refreshing my memory.

Sooooooo.... do the new attendees know yet about the ritual where you and Jon make them dress up in girls scout wetsuits and go tent-to-tent selling GLWC Smores to raise money to fund the smores account for the next Meet-n-Greet?

I heard that Bon Appetit and Martha Stewart magazines both named the GLWC Smores as number one on the treats list!!!

Can I order a case for delivery to Oregon pleeeeease!

Attachments

• GLWC_SIR_Smores_dde.jpg
    GLWC_SIR_Smores_dde.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 49
Say it isn't so! M&G isn't the same without you Ber!

Paula

I'm hoping to get up there. I should know next week when my class starts, that's when we will finalize the dive schedule.

Why who is this new person??:confused:

Welcome back we missed you.. :kiss2::kiss2:

Hi Sweetie! Long time no see I know :D I sure missed you guys too. Even when I'm not online you guys are thought of lovingly :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey, I'm in Oregon right now!

I'm just about to post a trip report on my dives in Florence.

Ken

Hey Ted!!!!!!! :hugs: Next week marks the one year anniversary of my move to the Pacific Northwest. Wow, time flies... doesn't seem like a year already. I'm now living in Oregon... in the shadow of Mt. Hood. Hoping to make a trip back to Michigan soon to visit family and friends... it'll be great if I can swing it to be there for the Meet-n-Greet weekend.

Hey, does the M-n-G still include those yummy special recipe smores???

I'm hoping to get up there. I should know next week when my class starts, that's when we will finalize the dive schedule.

Ber's back! So you know that Meet & Greet is the weekend of 4/23 so just plan to have your weekend free. It makes attending the Meet & Greet so much easier. How will we have any quality time with you if you don't attend? Besides students have a tendancy to prevent campfire fun.:no::no::no:

Less than 30 days!!! Woo Hoo. We are on the home stretch now.

Ber's back! So you know that Meet & Greet is the weekend of 4/23 so just plan to have your weekend free. It makes attending the Meet & Greet so much easier. How will we have any quality time with you if you don't attend? Besides students have a tendancy to prevent campfire fun.:no::no::no:

The thing is I already had their dive weekend planned for that weekend before the meet n greet date was announced. I have to work around the other instructor's Master Diver class dive dates. It is what it is :D

MMmmPHgl *gasp!*..... whew!!! :loopy: Com'on John! Gimme some AIR! It's been MONTHS since you've let me out of this stuffy trailer!!!! And I gotta tell ya.... your damp dive gear could really use some airing out too.

My hair, (and every other part of me) could use some major fluffing out! :gr1: Could you please baby ~~~ make a salon appt for me for the week before M&G? I want to look my bodacious best in my Madonna-wear for the big event. Will you boys be dancing around the fire with me again this year? :jb:

I hear the "usual blonde", (my ol' college roomie) will be bringing her Mike's Non-upside Down Quarry Cake for the potluck....Mmmmmm good eats! :fruitcake:

MMmmPHgl *gasp!*..... whew!!! :loopy: Com'on John! Gimme some AIR! It's been MONTHS since you've let me out of this stuffy trailer!!!! And I gotta tell ya.... your damp dive gear could really use some airing out too.

My hair, (and every other part of me) could use some major fluffing out! :gr1: Could you please baby ~~~ make a salon appt for me for the week before M&G? I want to look my bodacious best in my Madonna-wear for the big event. Will you boys be dancing around the fire with me again this year? :jb:

I hear the "usual blonde", (my ol' college roomie) will be bringing her Mike's Non-upside Down Quarry Cake for the potluck....Mmmmmm good eats! :fruitcake:

I got nothing...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom