Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was oranges and stuff laying on the carpet next to the table where the capn was being made. Did you pick those up or did someone else. I never looked in them. I just moved them to pick up the carpet..

I picked up the net bag of cutie oranges. Been my afternoon snack the last couple of days. Quite delish!

They were out there, but I didn't touch those things! Being different colors, they're definitely NOT DIR! You eat those things, you're going to die!! :furious:

I'm gonna die!?! But they match all my dive gear and you've only seen a few of my colors.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Well of course! Everyone knows that! The only acceptable ones for any proper DIR diver that are safe and approved for use are the black licorice. :cool2:

Only strokes eat the colored ones! :rofl3:

Not sure I've been called a stroke before. Been called worse but a stroke? Is this 'cause I blasted the water contribution not realizing you brought 'em? Sure was a open mouth insert foot weekend for me. Sorry!

I had one Friday, they were very good and they were gone Saturday when I went back for more :depressed: I had a blue one :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Oh good to know. Now to find out if they have 'em locally or if I have to find that store in the middle of Ohio again.

hmmm... should be diving with Pat this Sunday. Wonder if he'd like to experience the colors?

Paula

Oh good to know. Now to find out if they have 'em locally or if I have to find that store in the middle of Ohio again.

hmmm... should be diving with Pat this Sunday. Wonder if he'd like to experience the colors?

Paula
I found them in my local Wal Mart. If you can't find them local let me know and I will ship you some. I get to a post office fairly regularly!
Ber

Back
Top Bottom