Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why would we want to do that? The water will be fine!

Hey all, going out to Oregon later this week, looking to get in a couple dives while out there. Had an interesting talk with a dive shop -they think 53 to 55 degree water is cold!!!! I'm going to have fun!

Ken

So assume with water that warm your only taking the wetsuit..

So assume with water that warm your only taking the wetsuit..

Yep, altho, they did ask me if I was bringing or renting a dry suit! Told 'em I'll bring my wet suit.

Ken

Last edited:
Good point. Is one cord enough?????

Ken,

That will depend on who is stoking said fire. Our goal is to be able to melt glass, none of your bottles of course since you need yours for future production.

I just started my advanced open water course. Maybe i'll have it by this meet and greet so I'll have something new by diving the deep side.... Or if not I can just get Denny to take me down there.

I just started my advanced open water course. Maybe i'll have it by this meet and greet so I'll have something new by diving the deep side.... Or if not I can just get Denny to take me down there.

You really gotta watch Denny. :D

Hey, I bought a season pass; I can't afford to get banned now!!:shocked2:

Upon arrival, don't forget to file a dive plan!!

Back
Top Bottom