Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that KT is committed I am committing to this event. It would be a shame to break my string of being the only member to have attended every spring and fall Meet & Greet since its inception.

I will have dive trailer full of crap. The box of goodies. Tex-Mex dip and chips. SIR smores and some money for the firewood. May chip in for a hopper of spiced apple cider that the Brenner crew is trying to take credit for. And enough sarcasm to spread around the campfire for everyone.

Now that KT is committed I am committing to this event. It would be a shame to break my string of being the only member to have attended every spring and fall Meet & Greet since its inception.

I will have dive trailer full of crap. The box of goodies. Tex-Mex dip and chips. SIR smores and some money for the firewood. May chip in for a hopper of spiced apple cider that the Brenner crew is trying to take credit for. And enough sarcasm to spread around the campfire for everyone.

The circle is now complete...

I posted this elsewhere but I consider it apropos.

Considering the winter we have had and the time left until summer is here, I hope you enjoy this commercial as much as I do.

"I need to get out of here" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: It kills me every time.

***** UPDATED WHO IS BRING WHAT LIST *****

Luckydays – Chicken Soup, Canopy for coverage and probably a propane heater if it is cold.

jwalko - Lots of sweet Italian sausage, sweet peppers and hoagie rolls. I'll also have extra bottled water and other drinks.

GTXL1200
1. Bunnkhouse Now taking reservation or bribe money
2. Generator
3. (2)two 30 cup coffee makers
4. Coffee

Reallydg - Chili

MichScubaMike - Munchies... Chips/Salsa ect. and bottled water.

Barracuda2 - Toledo Polish Kielbasa

Misstopsail - some kind of dessert (cookies and maybe banana bread) Questionable attendance at this point.

SouthSideScubaSteve - some culinary delight

gNats/DivingCRNA - Sloppy Joes & Buns

MrSmitty – Cheesecake

T.Bix –

Leko916
– hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider

MDJ1016 –
possiblya darn good chili and/or a great Italian pasta dish (Italian sausage, Mostacoli, great past sauce, and did I mention all the melted cheese?)

kt gobucks
– (personally I am hoping she brings the jalepeno poppers)

Mitten Diver
– dive trailer full of crap. The box of goodies. Tex-Mex dip and chips. SIR smores and some money for the firewood. May chip in for a hopper of spiced apple cider that the Brenner crew is trying to take credit for.

For anyone who is watching the thread and is going to be in the area, come on and meet us at Gilboa for the meet and greet. Diving is good, company is better, campfire antics are priceless.

Feel free to post here if you are going to attend and what you would be willing to share with the group for a Saturday banquet.

I surely want to make a donation for the firewood fund. What does the firewood for the weekend usually cost?

I surely want to make a donation for the firewood fund. What does the firewood for the weekend usually cost?

Mike gets the wood for the group and stacks it near the firepit. I have not asked what the cost will be. I think it will depend on how many people are there. Give what you can and want to give but an estimate that I would guess is $10 per person per night.

No one is trying to make a profit out of this, I just dont want to see anyone get shafted with the whole thing.

I called Monday and got the apartment for myself and my usual blonde guest. She told me that if everyone is nice, she might make her quarry cake.....

We will be arriving Friday afternoon and staying through much of the weekend. Let's hope for clear skies on both campfire nights.

I called Monday and got the apartment for myself and my usual blonde guest. We will be arriving Friday afternoon and staying through much of the weekend. Let's hope for clear skies on both campfire nights.

Great News! I'm glad you will be able to make it Brian.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom