Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope I didn't mess things up. I thought it would help to update the list. I should have asked if there was a process first.

Thanks for posting the update. It saved me time from having to read the between posts. You know there is no process to these things. Ted is just trying to raise stink before he goes on his glorious vacation to Mexico while he leaves the rest of us in this stink pile of weather that we are having. He probably wont even be good friend and take pics for us either.

Houston, we have a problem. My formal and activation (greek stuff) are the same weekend as the meet and greet. And mandatory. So i'll see what i can do, but its not looking good right now.

Hey everyone! I am planning to join you all for the spring M&G, barring any unforeseen interferences. I have a new drysuit hanging in the garage waiting to be tested for leaks! My schedule is pretty uncertain right now, but I'm gonna put this at the top of the list and do my best to show up with my stuffed peppers!

How's that Mitten? Took a couple extra days...exams and all. But I'm still here!:eyebrow:

Evening All,
Barring any last minute oops in life I will be there sometime Friday. I have a new (to me, used to previous owner) dry suit I have yet to try out! As to the food- my wife makes a darn good chili if we need more. I can offer a great Italian pasta dish (Italian sausage, Mostacoli, great past sauce, and did I mention all the melted cheese?) It’s a great meal for days you are burning energy, that and you can always trust the fat chef! (See Pic  )
My question- no dive buddy to bring (bubble watching wife will come to keep me in line!) anyone want to stay on the shallow side with me?
Does Mike allow dogs on the premises? (Or are they allowed to hang out with us?)
Looking forward to an awesome weekend of diving.

Houston, we have a problem. My formal and activation (greek stuff) are the same weekend as the meet and greet. And mandatory. So i'll see what i can do, but its not looking good right now.

Sorry to hear this. I hope you can make it but if not, see you in the fall.

Hey everyone! I am planning to join you all for the spring M&G, barring any unforeseen interferences. I have a new drysuit hanging in the garage waiting to be tested for leaks! My schedule is pretty uncertain right now, but I'm gonna put this at the top of the list and do my best to show up with my stuffed peppers!

How's that Mitten? Took a couple extra days...exams and all. But I'm still here!:eyebrow:

Glad you are thinking of coming kt. It will be good to see you again. Hope you can make it.

Evening All,
Barring any last minute oops in life I will be there sometime Friday. I have a new (to me, used to previous owner) dry suit I have yet to try out! As to the food- my wife makes a darn good chili if we need more. I can offer a great Italian pasta dish (Italian sausage, Mostacoli, great past sauce, and did I mention all the melted cheese?) It’s a great meal for days you are burning energy, that and you can always trust the fat chef! (See Pic  )
My question- no dive buddy to bring (bubble watching wife will come to keep me in line!) anyone want to stay on the shallow side with me?
Does Mike allow dogs on the premises? (Or are they allowed to hang out with us?)
Looking forward to an awesome weekend of diving.

MDJ, we will be glad to have you and dont worry about the buddy thing. There will be plenty of people diving that will need buddies and lots of up only stay in the shallows. Just ask anyone that looks ready to dive if you can join and I am sure you will have no problems. That Italian pasta thing sounds good (even if I dont eat sausage). Dogs are allowed but there is a fee (look on the gilboa site for the price).

That Italian pasta thing sounds good (even if I dont eat sausage).

It's a long ways from your days as a young swabee taking care of seaman in the Navy.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

It's a long ways from your days as a young swabee taking care of seaman in the Navy.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Aint that the truth. It has been awhile since my salad days in the Navy. But the standards haven't changed. I did not then, and do not now, eat swine. Now if there were other hunks of meat on the table for me to sample, I would be in heaven.

Just got back from Hawaii..... I think i'm giving up cold water quarry diving.... You can count me out... LOL

Just got back from Hawaii..... I think i'm giving up cold water quarry diving.... You can count me out... LOL

No we can't your bringing the pies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom