Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luckydays – I’ll be there on Friday afternoon. I am staying until Sunday. Chicken Soup, Canopy for coverage and probably a propane heater if it is cold.

jwalko - Lots of sweet Italian sausage, sweet peppers and hoagie rolls. I'll also have extra bottled water and other drinks.

GTXL1200
1. Bunnkhouse Now taking reservation or bribe money
2. Generator
3. (2)two 30 cup coffee makers
4. Coffee

Reallydg - Chili

MichScubaMike - Munchies... Chips/Salsa ect. and bottled water.

Barracuda2 - Toledo Polish Kielbasa

Misstopsail - some kind of dessert (cookies and maybe banana bread)

SouthSideScubaSteve - some culinary delight

gNats/DivingCRNA - Sloppy Joes & Buns

MrSmitty - Cheesecake

I'll be there and I'm trying to talk my brother into coming as well. The question I have is how much space will there be if I stay back from the turn around? I see that they have cabins and bunkhouses available, do these usually fill up for the M&G weekends?
And...... would another pot of chili be too much?

I'll be there and I'm trying to talk my brother into coming as well. The question I have is how much space will there be if I stay back from the turn around? I see that they have cabins and bunkhouses available, do these usually fill up for the M&G weekends?
And...... would another pot of chili be too much?

How much space do you need? There will be a 30ft 5th wheel back there. Possibly another one, Bonecrusher hasnt said if he is bringing his yet. If Betail comes he will have is 30 plus ft. motor home back there. Then there will be a spattering of Tents back there. We also save space for the nightly Campfires. It pretty much works first come first serve. Some like to set up closer to the stairs. It just depends on your personal taste. There is a lot more room back there then what it looks like on the map. As far as the bunkhouse, cabins, and other things Mike rents out. The cottage and the one either below it or above it. I get them mixed up does usually get rented out by our Group, if Diver Brian and his posse comes. I know one of the bunk house rooms is rented out by LuckyDays. I don't know how many Mike has of those. You can call or look on his web site for info on that. As far as more chili. It depends on the weather. Last year it was so frigging hot you couldnt give chilli away even with HOT topless servers, Trust me on that we had some and Denny Barracuda2 made them leave:confused::shakehead: If it is cold you cant bring enough chilie and soup. That is weather dependent. Im not in charge of the who is bringing what list :banana: woo hoo So you will have to ask LuckyDays about that. She just jumped right up and voluntered for it..

. Last year it was so frigging hot you couldnt give chilli away even with HOT topless servers

Well there went that idea! Guess I'll keep my shirt on while serving chili

T.Bix....another pot should be fine since NORMALLY it's pretty cool that time of year.

Im not in charge of the who is bringing what list :banana: woo hoo So you will have to ask LuckyDays about that. She just jumped right up and voluntered for it..

hey now, I got roped into this one. By you as a matter of fact. :mooner: I have not volunteered for anything since I joined the Navy.

Natalie, thanks for updating the list. I am going to see what I can do about getting the original post (#3) updated by a mod so it is current.

TBix, call Gilboa, I have reserved a bunkhouse for the weekend. There was another bunkhouse (sleeps 5) available at that time, as well as the apartment and cottage. If you

Your making it harder than it is.... You dont need a MOD just copy and paste. That is how I always did it....

Natalie already took care of it then. I was trying to keep the list up top current though. Its ok, I did not send my message to a MOD anyway.

Have a great trip. Take pics and come back so you can brag all about it.

Natalie already took care of it then. I was trying to keep the list up top current though. Its ok, I did not send my message to a MOD anyway.

Have a great trip. Take pics and come back so you can brag all about it.

Hope I didn't mess things up. I thought it would help to update the list. I should have asked if there was a process first.

I plan to be in attendance with the female leko counterpart as well. And everyone knows my crew usually shows up with a few extra bubble-watchers for the weekend.

I imagine it goes without saying, put us on the list for the hot spiced (possibly spiked - if Jodie is drinkin' it) cider. I dont even think we have a choice of what we bring anymore :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom