Grand Cayman lucks out again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymancase

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi All! Just want to let you all know that Hurricane Isadore went easy on Grand Cayman. Although we did have a few days of heavy winds and rain, we had no real damage here and were out diving again yesterday. Thank God, as I was starting to go stir crazy being cooped up... 3 days of watching movies and beating Keith at Backgammon :)
My thoughts and prayers go out to Cozumel... I hope they fare as well as we did. Casey

Thanks for the update. We had the storm pass over us in Bonaire and heard it headed west for you guys. Wednesday's flight out of Bonaire on Air Jamaica was delayed 2 hours because of the storm in Jamaica. We were always allowed to shore dive, just couldn't take the boats out Sunday afternoon.
I also pray Cozumel is OK. I heard the dive boats didn't get out during the week.

Glad to hear that you lucked out in Bonaire! Yep, everybody tucked their boats away here for a few days so there was no diving (shore or boat) for a few days. But we're back in the water now.... no boats were lost and, most important, nobody got hurt.

Back
Top Bottom