Goliath Groupers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice!!! You may have been on this when we were :)

Were you one of the photographers/videographers ? I saw at least 3. One had white buoyancy floats on the strobes. Another was wearing a camo suit shooting with a nice Gates housing. I was wearing a white rash guard, board shorts, compact camera with video lights set out wide.

Were you one of the photographers/videographers ? I saw at least 3. One had white buoyancy floats on the strobes. Another was wearing a camo suit shooting with a nice Gates housing. I was wearing a white rash guard, board shorts, compact camera with video lights set out wide.

The one with the white floats was my wife Sandra....I had the camo wetsuit, shooting with a canon 5d. and two HID cave video lights.

The one with the white floats was my wife Sandra....I had the camo wetsuit, shooting with a canon 5d. and two HID cave video lights.

Yep. Looked like the two of you got some good shots. Any video or photos I can see ?

What housing are you using ? I thought it was a Gates, but I don't think they have one for the 5d. There was no mistaking the camo suit. The color and pattern made you look like a skinny grouper. :D

Yep. Looked like the two of you got some good shots. Any video or photos I can see ?

What housing are you using ? I thought it was a Gates, but I don't think they have one for the 5d. There was no mistaking the camo suit. The color and pattern made you look like a skinny grouper. :D

I have an Aquatica Housing which I really like....I use a 16 to 35 mm lens.... The video I posted earlier, but here it is again :) Maybe you are in it :)
[video=youtube_share;PIaXVw61qJI]http://youtu.be/PIaXVw61qJI[/video]

Sandra will have a bunch of stills for me to put on our Facebook page tomorrow...I'll let you know.:)

Nice video. Not sure if I am in it or not. Hard to tell.

Look forward to seeing Sandra's pictures.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom