Go ahead, brag about your gear set up..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My DSS Kydex BP with 26 torus wing. - streamlined design, lightweight so ideal for travelling also

Atomic T2x - relative ease in breathing

Henderson Gold Core wetsuit - because of the gold core lining that provides ease in donning (while dry) and had more tendency to prevent water from running between your skin and inner lining (while in the water) thus keeps you warmer during dives as compared to other neoprene wetsuits

oms slipstream and Mares tri-boot - powerful but lightweight fins (compared to other jet fins) and comfort provided by the booties in walking in the rocky shores

Salvo 35 watts HID - very powerful night light

Dive Alert - loudest signaling device so far

Galileo Sol Computer - choice of Fahrenheit or Centigrade, Feet or meters, with an integrated compass and large display

Much of my gear looks well loved. In other words it is worn fairly heavy. I am proud of that part!

I bought my gear because it works well or I got a killer deal on it.

I got a basic setup,

-Aqualung teknika mask : I chosed that becuase it fits good on my face and has an original look that I really like.
-An old technisub shorkel : This is an old one, maybe 15 years old. Do not remember why I chosed that. Shape is a weird pentagon. Anyone see ask me where I bought it. Come on it's 15 years old, do not remember...
-U.S. Divers super rocket fins : Because I love those fins. Looks cool and provides good pulsion.
-Technisub minorca wet suit. - Too old. I need to replace. Would like to buy a dry suit but that would brake the bank. Maybe I can buy a waterproof wetsuit or maybe a technisub combiflex.
-I still do not have a bcd. Would like to buy a sequest wave or latitutede because of the budget.
-I got apeks at20 reg and octo set + termo console. Because of the brand and the relatively lower price.
-Once had a mares tris knife - It was huge. lost it during a dive :(

Back
Top Bottom