GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still trying to work out the details. Looks like I might be able to make it up for Saturday.

Looks like I am in for Saturday only. I will be in bright and early Saturday morning and leave sometime in the neighborhood of ten on Sunday as I have to be to work on Sunday afternoon. I actually have to work on Friday afternoon as well, my vacation request got denied.

diverbrian:
Looks like I am in for Saturday only. I will be in bright and early Saturday morning and leave sometime in the neighborhood of ten on Sunday as I have to be to work on Sunday afternoon. I actually have to work on Friday afternoon as well, my vacation request got denied.
Are you bringing the Captian for Sat night??

LOL Scott
:wink:

pennypue:
I'm still trying to work out the details. Looks like I might be able to make it up for Saturday.
Are You bringing ray up with You,my pnone is broke And dont know if I got through to him.

Scott

well i'll be down friday night. not sure what time i'll be getting out of here yet. jenny wont be with me this time, so we'll have to designate someone else as resident duct taper.

is there a food list? i poked around but didnt immedialty see it. do we have enough grills?

ICUROK:
Are You bringing ray up with You,my pnone is broke And dont know if I got through to him.

Scott
Yep, looks like Ray and I will be driving up on and back on Saturday. I still need to try to finalize my plans. But that's what I'm aiming for!!

Tell Ray that Ber will be there so he can bring me the copy of his book that he promised me ages ago :)
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom