GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
:moose:You know that took me a while to get it!!!!

Having a blond momment Princess?

DMP:
Having a blond momment Princess?
Joey, every second of my life is a blond moment.

It's not easy. :lilbunny:

What kind of housing are you using?

bladephotog:
I was using a Canon A85 with an Inon UFL-165AD fisheye which I'm really starting to enjoy. With its' 165 degree angle of view you can get close to cut through the viz and still be wide. You do have some problems with distortion but not bad. No loss of light and it's razor sharp. Two thumbs up from me.

And thanks for the compliments. I'm a beginner when it comes to UW photography so I still have a lot to learn. But it's definately fun.

It was nice meeting you this weekend. And now you know, after seeing my equipment, you know that I'm broke as a spoke! Unless the equipment you were refering to wasn't DIVE related, you dirty dawg!

Thanks for posting the gread pictures!

Mitten Diver:
Hey all finally recovering from the weekend. I have to say that I had a great time at the Meet & Greet, diving with old friends and meeting new ones. I wanted to thank all that signed my dive log and will be looking to meet up with the rest of you again for a signature.

The Meet & Greet turned out to be very educational for me anyway. I was able to estimate most of your incomes based on the new gear that you brought to try. Seems like drysuits, gloves and E8-130's were the new gear of choice. Sorry that I was not able to keep up with the Jones's!

I posted pictures in my gallery, I thought that I would have taken more photos as I had promised. Somehow I managed to keep myself busy socializing or installing dry rings.

Mitten Diver

bladephotog:
It's the Canon housing, WP-DC30. It's rated to 130 feet and I took it to 120 on the Spiegel Grove in Key Largo last November without any problems. I think it's a nice little setup. I only wish I could shoot raw files. That's the one drawback to the camera.

I'll check that housing out. I've heard that one can get them at Wal-Mart but haven't seen them there. Maybe Wal-Mart stores close to the coast would stock them??

R.

I wasn't noticing the views, but the number of posts. Should we be unsticking this thread and thinking about the M&G-IV?

-Rob

rab:
I wasn't noticing the views, but the number of posts. Should we be unsticking this thread and thinking about the M&G-IV?

-Rob

Rob,

You are correct. I am sure one of our resident mods will help with that! :)

Back
Top Bottom