GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMP:
Baby Wipes......we use them in the field, how do you think we stay so fresh after being in the woods for weeks on end? Take a shovel you'll be fine. just find a place where nobody can peek on ya :wink: .
You were rather fresh all weekend.......:rofl:

Seems that he has moved down off the throttle position where I left him, but he certainly seems none the worse for the wear after a winter in the quarry.

Thanks for the photos everyone.

Oh, things here in Okeechobee are moving right along. We are in the new building and working on it. Hope to have the new tractor dealership open by about the middle of May.

Hey folks! Thanks for the hospitality Sunday. It was nice to meet everyone in person. I posted a few pics in the photo gallery of my two dives with Ray if you're interested.

Had a great time and look forward to running into you all again. Next time we should do an underwater group photo. My fisheye would be perfect for that!

Andy

pennypue:
Nut, from one newbie to another, I'd love to dive with you again.
It was great to watch you and Joe feeding the fish on top of the airplane. :dance:

How about going to White Star in Gibsonburg, just east of Bowling Green, Oh?

It was good diving with you too. Were you thinking of the weekend of the 30th? I need to find out what I have going on for that weekend, not sure yet. I was planning on going to portage this coming Saturday. Might have to make it three weekends of diving in a row :D

Compression Nut:
It was good diving with you too. Were you thinking of the weekend of the 30th? I need to find out what I have going on for that weekend, not sure yet. I was planning on going to portage this coming Saturday. Might have to make it three weekends of diving in a row :D
Oh the jealousy is setting in now!!!
Yes, we are thinking of WhiteStar on the 30th. DMP set up a separate thread for it. I can't make it this Saturday......something about my parents being married for a half a century..... :11:

Andy!!!
Nice pics. Best I've seen of Gilboa. Maybe you should make a career out of it. :wink:
<I'm soooo bad>

bladephotog:
Hey folks! Thanks for the hospitality Sunday. It was nice to meet everyone in person. I posted a few pics in the photo gallery of my two dives with Ray if you're interested.

Had a great time and look forward to running into you all again. Next time we should do an underwater group photo. My fisheye would be perfect for that!

Andy

Screw the rest of you guys... I'm going diving w/ Andy to get a new avatar pic!

Nice pics...! What were the specifics of your rig? (camera that is...)

Compression Nut:
What a great weekend, couldn't ask for better company, and the weather was perfect. It was a great meeting everyone, thanks for being so hospitable!

Look forward to getting more dives in with you guys (if you'll dive with a newbie like me :wink: ) Can't wait for the next GTG :D

Will be diving White Star in Gibsonburg, Oh on the 30th. You are welcome to attend and anybody else from the GLWC is more than welcome to attend. Post more often Nut, quit being so darn quite.

Joe(I should put II behind my name seeing that there are so dang many Joe's that belong here!)

Good pictures! Post all of 'em! ................ please :)

bladephotog:

Andy

Nice.. very nice. You should sent Mike a couple of snaps to use on his Gilboa website...

VR

JC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom