Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eckybay:
By "just realized", he means I reminded him. Men. :D It's Saturday afternoon/evening, so that leaves Friday night or Sunday to get wet still!

Man it must stink to have your SO also on ScubaBoard! Isn't it like women to always keep us men honest?

:lol:
Nah, I'm just getting him back for correcting my spelling on a different thread.

DH says as long as I'm ok with the "whirlwind" weekend he's in provided he gets our driveway done before then. All that has to happen now is 1) Stop raining 2) His customers need to fall off the face of the Earth for the next week so he can get personal stuff done and 3) he has to avoid finding another project that "must be done" rather than diving! :) Looking forward to seeing some folks Friday afternoon.

eckybay:
:lol:
Nah, I'm just getting him back for correcting my spelling on a different thread.

Lord knows someone has to do it, honey. It's certainly a full-time job. :D

Divin' Hoosier, don't encourage eckybay. I still suspect that she and Trucker Girl are plotting something against me.

Not sure when I will be arriving but I will try and remember to bring along the red & white flying land piranha that I have. He likes to fly around 13' in the air. That should be a good thing to look for. Just hope that I find everyone.

I have never been to Gilboa before. Just wondering if I need to worry about getting a campsite. We plan on arriving around 10pm on friday.

parrothead600:
I have never been to Gilboa before. Just wondering if I need to worry about getting a campsite. We plan on arriving around 10pm on friday.

You should be fine. I don't think reserving them does you any good anyway, but I don't expect that weekend to be too busy.

Should we start a list of who's bringing what for the Saturday buffet? I'm going to bring some marinated chicken to cook up and share as well as something for dessert.

I won't be able to get up there until Sat evening now, I have to work until 3:30pm.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom