Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
Darn Wally,
some friend you are! Don't even tell me about the GLWC M&G, can a poor
KPP'er join in the fun?

Hey Chris, come on up! I'd love to dive with you again.

Divin'Hoosier:
Hey Chris, come on up! I'd love to dive with you again.

I'm still trying! It would be great to meet up with you again!

Wally and I are going to be out at NS and possibly Portage this weekend
if your interested.

If a Hurricane develops in the Caymans that weekend, I'LL BE THERE with Keilbasa in hand----that didn't sound right----I'll be there with Keilbasa---that's better. I did purchase trip insurance. Man, I hate to miss this; the stories around the campfire are almost as good as the cameraderie and the diving.

Barracuda2:
If a Hurricane develops in the Caymans that weekend, I'LL BE THERE with Keilbasa in hand----that didn't sound right----I'll be there with Keilbasa---that's better. I did purchase trip insurance. Man, I hate to miss this; the stories around the campfire are almost as good as the cameraderie and the diving.

We'll sure miss you Denny. I sure hope a hurricane doesn't interrupt your trip, but if it does know that you have a group of folks that would love to see you join us.

Land Locked:
I'm still trying! It would be great to meet up with you again!

Wally and I are going to be out at NS and possibly Portage this weekend
if your interested.

As I've seen your plans develop I'd given that some thought to joining you, but life at home has been crazy with one daughter starting college and the other now in the midst of HS soccer season. I've promised my wife some quiet, alone time. It still amazes me that she actually wants to spend time along with me, but amazingly she does and I plan on enjoying it! :D Hope you can make it on 9/23-24. If I promise to bring some Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock to share, would that sway you?

Divin'Hoosier:
:D Hope you can make it on 9/23-24. If I promise to bring some Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock to share, would that sway you?
:lol: :cheers: :cheers: :lol:

Darn! Twist my arm. :D

I know what you mean about spouse time. My wife is wonderful about understanding
my need to dive. I should say, she knows I would be a total basket case without my
compression therapy sessions!!!

I am going to sneak out of school at 1:30 on friday if I can get someone to cover my bus duty, so I should be there before dinner on Friday and will do a couple of dives. It looks like I am going to have both Advanced and basic students with me that weekend, so I'm not sure how much "fun" time I will have on Sat and Sun.

scubapolly:
It looks like I am going to have both Advanced and basic students with me that weekend, so I'm not sure how much "fun" time I will have on Sat and Sun.

Cool ... more trout food!

Ooh, I just found this thread. Excuse the ignorance.... I'm assuming M&G is "Meet & Greet"? I'm scheduled to do my OW checkout dives on 9/9 and 9/10 at Gilboa. Assuming I don't fail or die, I will be newly certified by the time your M&G rolls around. Hubby is in desperate need of some current diving experience since he hasn't been out in 10 years and I'm going to want all the practice I can get. This sounds like the perfect opportunity. Is a total newbie and her hubby welcome? We're in Columbus...

edited to add: Have you decided on Gilboa?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom