Ginnie Springs 2/26-27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool

Contributor
Reaction score
I am considering heading up there next weekend to "get away" & rent/borrow as many different sizes of doubles as I can to see which suits me best. Anyone planning to be in the area?

Maybe, certainly looking to get wet, but would like to cave dive if in the area - see who else puts up a name..... but i would probably only go on saturday.

I had better be over this cold by then, its already cost me 3 days of diving, probably about 4 OW/cavern/night dives and 3-5 cave dives - its just not right!

Good to see your connection is back up. :wink:

Ahhemmm, might we possibly talk someone into letting the fool try out the HP 120's?

And yes, being internet adavantaged again feels good.

I will probably be there caverning myself...I might rent a set of 85's and play with them again...I had a great time using them about 2 weeks ago...
Just getting over the flu myself and I need to get BACK INTO THE WATER !!!!

Jean

scubafool:
Ahhemmm, might we possibly talk someone into letting the fool try out the HP 120's?

And yes, being internet adavantaged again feels good.
Now lets not be pushing too much here, some of us would also like to dive our tanks :wink:
Tell you what, i will swap you a little time in the twins for a bit of time on some singles as i need to get that weighting dialed in at some point.

I am questioning Andy, jviehe and Ben as to their availability this weekend for some cave stuff and messing around in the main spring.

jeandiver:
I will probably be there caverning myself...I might rent a set of 85's and play with them again...I had a great time using them about 2 weeks ago...
Just getting over the flu myself and I need to get BACK INTO THE WATER !!!!

Jean

Great! I will tell the boss that I am unavailable this weekend.

And Simon, I will have my singles pumped up & waiting for you. My "new" cell # should be in your voice mail.

ok, count me as a strong "YES" for saturday

david, i haven't seen you in far too long

David - I might be able to set you up with more than one set of doubles to try on this weekend :wink: See the PM.

I'll be there for sure Saturday morning...Trying to locate a bigger set of doubles than what I already have...I know I can do 85's now...Anything larger than that ... er ...
well ... (unknown factor at this point...)

I will be there around 9'ish...

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom