Jackson Blue Recs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dunno I like having an adventure and wondering exactly where the fabled jump to XYZ might be and hunting to find it. You all are spoiled following established lines all manicured and mapped with distance arrows every 100ft to know exactly where you are
I don’t disagree. I just spent 10 days in Mexico going to less traveled places and using the benefit of ccr to explore jumps and areas I haven’t seen on maps and seeing what’s going on. But the mill pond is a tourist cave. I rarely get up there but when I do it would be nice to have an accurate easy access map to plan new areas to explore. Sure I’m spoiled because we have great maps of most of the cave country caves, but I do like just poking around, not knowing exactly where a tunnel goes. But this is jb we’re talking about. Edd has told me for years a good map should be coming out. I haven’t seen it yet.

And my reference to my first few trips being more annoying without a map are actually because I was a very new cave diver in bm around the time Edd had just saved a couple people’s asses and one of them being a diver at the time I thought was a great diver ( I learned over the years that was because I didn’t know any better). So I didn’t want to be the dude ending up in the wrong silty sm tunnel and having Edd come save me like was happening. Years later I realize those were just new cave diver nerves worsened by the reports of near deaths

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom