Gilboa-helicopter sinking Friday May 18- dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might go, I have plenty of vacation and nothing much happening Friday. I have to admit I'm currious to see it go in.

Rob or Tim you lurking out there, want to go Friday. I'll give you a call tomorrow night.

I'm heading up Friday evening, my AOW class is diving Gilboa this weekend. I won't get up there until about 7pm though. Hunt me down if you're up there!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Hunt me down if you're up there!

Do you still need a license to hunt rabbit?:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I know, I know I have assumed the position for a good thwaping, now let me get my feet set.:eyebrow:

engdiver:
So where abouts is the helicopter going to be placed in the quarry?

My understanding from talking with Mike is that it would be in the shallow side to the right of the bus.

Mitten Diver:
Do you still need a license to hunt rabbit?:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I know, I know I have assumed the position for a good thwaping, now let me get my feet set.:eyebrow:

Sir, you and I have an appointment at the thwapping stand.

Jchoby:
BTW.. I'm not a freak or stalker... Just want to dive the helo and take a break from work..

THANK GOODNESS! I keep running into stalkers on sb- their names are Jamie, Becky and Joe. Whoops- did I say that? I think it was supposed to be a secret.

I'll have to warn you that I'm a total dork. Or was that geek. I think I was the geek of the week for a while- Becky and I had a contest.

trucker girl:
THANK GOODNESS! I keep running into stalkers on sb- their names are Jamie, Becky and Joe. Whoops- did I say that? I think it was supposed to be a secret.

I'll have to warn you that I'm a total dork. Or was that geek. I think I was the geek of the week for a while- Becky and I had a contest.

Ohhh....Now look who is tossing around those comments. I must say, I am surprised that Joe hasn't chimed in here yet. He usually does a fairly good job at stalking me around the boards to come up with some "witty" comment to add as a response....

As for the geek/dork issue.

Yes. Completely. No contest. Both apply.

I would throw the thread hijack smiley in, but I'm too lazy to go find it.....

It's weird...I'm getting this feeling that work is over-rated, that perhaps I should call in sick and go diving instead...

If it was any other Friday I would with out a second thought. But I really have to be at that stupid conference.

Back
Top Bottom