Gilboa Aug 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So tell us about the free flows??? :popcorn: Or do I need to look in the Acidents and Incidents post?:shakehead: :coffee:

Notso_Ken:
Ber even came up with a great idea for the newspaper headline for it: "Regulator freeflows at Gilboa - TWICE! Man survives." Of course, the part about surviving and nobody being hurt would have ended up on page 28 . . . .

Here's another one "Diver Survives after Buddy Turns Air Off at 100 Feet"
:11:

That might not be true. I'm not sure what depth the first one occured. The second was at 93-94 feet by the time I got you closed off.

But hey, wasn't the vis great down there! :D

Prior to the first free flow you pulled your reg out and showed me the little stream of bubbles, what was it that you noticed? A little pressure, bubbles when there shouldn't have been?

trucker girl:
Good to meet you too!

Glad you made it home safely- see, I managed not to cause a helatious wreck and tie up the interstate for hours...

And Ber made it to at least the SR48 exit on I-70 (my exit), which is about 15 minutes.

Thanks again for returning my tanks!

Question to Ponder: Would you feel safer driving on the interstate with your car loaded to the gills with dive gear, or at 100 feet in Gilboa? (Personally, I'm taking 100 feet at Gilboa. :wink: )
:popcorn:

trucker girl:
BTW, Betail, you were very missed! I thought you were going to show!

Well it is nice to be missed! :D Sorry, the Alpena trip was canceled when one of our team ended up having a stint put in a week before the trip. That has thrown off the whole schedule so Gilboa ended up not being in the plans for the weekend and Tobermory is OFF of the calendar for this year also.:shakehead: I hope you all have a GREAT trip up there.

trucker girl:
You WILL be missed! Well, I can't say I'll miss you since I've not even met you yet, but from what I've heard, I will have missed knowing you... huh? :confused:

Still a little narced from that last game of UNO? :D

Back
Top Bottom