Gilboa Aug 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Howdy friends!

We are heading to Gilboa for the weekend to get a couple of deep dives in before the Tobermory trip.

I'm going to try to do a night dive on Friday evening then we will do a deep dive Saturday morning. I have to skip out for a few hours on Saturday to attend my class reunion but will be back Sunday morning for another deep dive. The rest of the group will be there diving and having a great time, hopefully they get to dive Saturday night as well. Steve_Dives and I are bringing the main course for lunch on Saturday and it's not dogs and burgers :D

We would love to see everyone out there, especially if you are going on the Tobermory trip. Bring along something to share in the food tent and feel free to stop by and say "Hi" if you're going to be at the quarry but with another group.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm planning to be there all day Saturday- just got my new hooded vest and tried it on over my 7 mil (I need the large hood and the smallest vest w/large hood has to go over my wetsuit...). No pics. I'm not that dumb! I'm diving today with the new neoprene so I'll probably have my weight figured out... we'll see. Eggbeater, here I come!

Anyway- I'll probably bring a lot of water. Maybe some homemade salsa (if the tomatoes are good).

I'd like to get in 3 or 4 dives. My hubby will be gone and I have the dog. I'll try to get him in the habit of early morning potty and late night potty. I'd like to do a night dive, but I don't know if the dog's bladder will last that long! Might see if I can find someone to let him out for me while I'm gone...

Thanks for the invite; I just might show up.

PS - Ber, you and Tim made the Toldeo area news when they showed clips from the Gilboa video as they discussed the goings on there. I guess that makes me a "star maker":D frog kicks and all.:rofl3:

Ber Rabbit:
Howdy friends!

We are heading to Gilboa for the weekend to get a couple of deep dives in before the Tobermory trip.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I'll arrive Saturday am. What time do you plan to start?

Ken

We'll start whenever people get there :) I'll be there Friday evening and I'm usually up bright and early :D I'll have to head for the reunion in the afternoon. One of my students may be coming up for some mask clearing practice after I get back from the deep dive.

TG, salsa sounds YUMMY!

Wiz, would love to see you! You're a star maker, COOL!

It's tempting....RJ has a gig that weekend, so I need to do something to entertain myself, right?

eckybay:
It's tempting....RJ has a gig that weekend, so I need to do something to entertain myself, right?

How did I miss this?

OF COURSE you're coming... I'll be up there Sat and Sun. Getting a hotel Sat nite. I'm even going to board my dog so I don't have to worry... :truckergirl: heh heh heh

Are people staying Saturday night and then diving on Sunday?

Paula

I have to go home Sat afternoon for a reunion but I'm coming back and diving on Sunday as well. Hubby isn't going to be able to make it up now, his parents are going out of town and we don't have anyone to dog-sit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom