Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Gidds, you are soooo good. By the time you're my age.......well they had just better run and hide!!!

Please don't encourage her!!

All alike....just trying to manipulate us defenseless guys.....:10:

:shakehead
:rolleyes:
Alright since he doesn't want to defend himself I shall tell:
My gear was being toted around NOT because I lack the ability to use a pee valve but because my physical therapist said if I wanted to dive that weekend I had to don my gear in the water.
There that wasn't too painful now was it? Wouldn't want anybody to think we were a gentleman or a nice guy now would we? *snicker*:10:

Diesel-TMI!!!!!:11: :11: :11:

:) What? :)

Diesel298:
it takes me 45 minn to a hour to drive from my houes to the south rnd of ther state to dive...
and i dont have a pee valve in my jeep.

If you get creative, you can have one!

Diesel298:
also i remember somone telling me about how uncomfortable it war to remove the condom after a day of diving.....
im all set with that.. gettin some crazy rash... try and explain that at home..

really hon. its from my drysuit?

They are both a blessing and a curse. I heard of some people getting nearly fatal infections from the funk that grows in them. Rinse with vinegar regularly! (the p valve - in case that's not clear). And yes, they are a pain in the you know where to take off. Mow the lawn before hooking up the sprinkler!

Sorry for the hijack, but I wanted to set the record straight that p valves are not all fun and bubbles.

Thanks! Now I will never be able to look at a man who has a pee valve again without going into convulsions of laughter due to the really bad mental picture.:yuck:

Now back to MY drysuit, the whole point of this thread; apparently it left the warehouse today and is migrating in this direction.

gez now i wasnt a pee valve less than before

Gidds:
Thanks! Now I will never be able to look at a man who has a pee valve again without going into convulsions of laughter due to the really bad mental picture.:yuck:

Now back to MY drysuit, the whole point of this thread; apparently it left the warehouse today and is migrating in this direction.

Two things:

1) Good dive buddy carrying gear. GREAT excuse :wink: can I borrow it? :D
I like the in-the-water option too.......... (this is how I plan to still dive when I'm 90)

2) When will the suit get to you? Will it be in time to dive this weekend??????
Pictures :jump: pictures :jump: PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

I lied, three things.....ewwww on the pee valve....I think I'll be snickering too........LUV my depends even more now!!!!

Diesel298:
gez now i wasnt a pee valve less than before

Relax, Diesel...you could have to have a Brazilian... :icon10:

:laughing:

Guys are such :chicken:s

SadiesMom:
Relax, Diesel...you could have to have a Brazilian... :icon10:

:laughing:

Guys are such :chicken:s
im all set

Back
Top Bottom