Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds
I just bought a diving concepts suit that I really like and it has an inflator valve and hose made by Apeks. It is not the same as a standard inflator hose and is easy to disconnect with just two fingers. It seems to be a nice quality suit as well and the price was pretty good. It keeps me toasty up here in Alaska.

Diesel298:
it takes me 45 minn to a hour to drive from my houes to the south rnd of ther state to dive...
and i dont have a pee valve in my jeep.

also i remember somone telling me about how uncomfortable it war to remove the condom after a day of diving.....
im all set with that.. gettin some crazy rash... try and explain that at home..

really hon. its from my drysuit?

Come on Ray,, you know you want one! Don't let the screaming and whimpering coming from the porta potty put you off! And there is no rash, only some slight discomfort (pain). And the disfigurement is only temporary :D It's a HOOT, you'll love it!

Gidds:
Thanks! Now I will never be able to look at a man who has a pee valve again without going into convulsions of laughter due to the really bad mental picture.:yuck:

SAME HERE!
Only I'll be cringing over the DIAPER in there with you!:11:

SadiesMom:
ROFLMAO...WAAAY TMI - Isn't it time for your "stories?"

There was one time that I arrived at the dock and realized that I had forgotten to mow the lawn the night before. Rather than suffer certain discomfort, I used my EMT shears to take care of business. If you thought that scuba was a high risk sport, try trimming yourself in a dark port-a-potty with scissors that can cut a penny in half.

do it easy:
There was one time that I arrived at the dock and realized that I had forgotten to mow the lawn the night before. Rather than suffer certain discomfort, I used my EMT shears to take care of business. If you thought that scuba was a high risk sport, try trimming yourself in a dark port-a-potty with scissors that can cut a penny in half.

There's always waxing...

(Dear God, where *has* this thread gone!!!! :embarass: )

dbg40:
A bit slow on the uptake???

1. Gidds needs hand strength.
2. Uses squeeze ball.
3. Johnny suggests handgrips.
4. Johnny needs beating.
5. Combine beating Johnny with hand exercise received from firm grip on stick used to beat him.

Is he always this slow?? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom