Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
I have trouble with my BC inflator as well. I can't get a decent grip on either. I've been playing with a big ball of silly putty for hand strength.

Uhhhh...did you read my post above and check out the link? Those things work on BC LP hoses too. Check it out. I think it's probably what you're looking for.

Diesel298:
HEY.
i dont use a pee valve.

if i can do it you can do it

yeah,, but I saw the looks of envy, when Jim Jam and I were peeing all over the ocean at will! HA HA!!:D

Gidds:
Silence male! The male bladder is 3x the size of the female bladder so I don't want to hear about it.

Disclaimer......Defects in the female anatomy are NOT the fault of the male of the species!:05:

dbg40:
yeah,, but I saw the looks of envy, when Jim Jam and I were peeing all over the ocean at will! HA HA!!:D

why don't ya' rub it in a little. Still waiting on mine.

ctmax:
why don't ya' rub it in a little. Still waiting on mine.
:lol:
Wow, now HE can hold it!!!!

Gidds:
Oh but John carries my gear :wink::10: :sofa:
I am so in trouble now, hee hee.

GIDDS!!!!!! I thought that was our little secret....................jeeez:11:

And what the heck is a bp/w and why should I care?!?!? lol

dbg40:
Disclaimer......Defects in the female anatomy are NOT the fault of the male of the species!:05:
They are so! We sacrifice bladder space in order to carry babies, half of them male, therefore it is definately the fault of males that we have tiny bladders and cannot use pee valves and therefore must have extreme pee valve envy:07:

johnnyseko:
And what the heck is a bp/w and why should I care?!?!? lol

Now I am definately not the one who is in trouble :sofa:

As if 50 people didn't witness the horribly embarassing gear toting? Want me to tell them WHY you were toting my gear?:rolleyes:

Gidds:
They are so! We sacrifice bladder space in order to carry babies, half of them male, therefore it is definately the fault of males that we have tiny bladders and cannot use pee valves and therefore must have extreme pee valve envy:07:

Now I am definately not the one who is in trouble :sofa:

As if 50 people didn't witness the horribly embarassing gear toting? Want me to tell them WHY you were toting my gear?:rolleyes:

Gidds, you are soooo good. By the time you're my age.......well they had just better run and hide!!!

Pee thing. Perfect. You're so very right.

BP/W.......:whack: I bet the poor girl is using glow sticks instead of a canister light?

What can I do to convince you to rat him out?
I'm always in need of reasons for men to carry my gear.
(I might not use them.....but I need them, just in case.....)

it takes me 45 minn to a hour to drive from my houes to the south rnd of ther state to dive...
and i dont have a pee valve in my jeep.

also i remember somone telling me about how uncomfortable it war to remove the condom after a day of diving.....
im all set with that.. gettin some crazy rash... try and explain that at home..

really hon. its from my drysuit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom