Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SadiesMom:
Colors? (Inquiring -female- minds want to know. Boys probably don't care about this stuff...)

Mine's black with a royal purple overlay and gray piping :D

LBD- no not "little black dress"...little black drysuit, every girl should have one:05:

? im just wondering?
do you have all your own gear or do you still rent?

SadiesMom:
You can do the diaper? Man. I just can't. Never could manage to pee in my wetsuit, either. Apparently I was uber-toilet-trained. :embarass: I just run to the "ladies room" (yeah, whatever) right before I gear up and I'm usually OK. Thank God for self-donning suits. :D
I am not soo blessed. Go before, go immediately after.......and well.....during too. My circulation shuts right down. When that happens the ol' kidneys gear up and get real productive. I had trouble on a 40 minute dive that wasn't too cold AND I went immediately before.

Used to have trouble with my toilet training. :) I put myself through some rigorous pool/beer/alcohol training. :D Still not perfected, but much much better. When in a wetsuit it becomes a veritable jacuzzi!!!! :lol2:

pennypue:
When in a wetsuit it becomes a veritable jacuzzi!!!! :lol2:

TMI!!!...................lol

I am still renting Mr. Nosey, haven't decided what BC I want yet and now I can't afford one anyway due to the LBD. I'm not TOO worried about the peeing thing since I used to play ice hockey and it was never an issue then. I just have to remind myself that because I am in the water does not mean I am in a wetsuit :wink:

johnnyseko:
TMI!!!...................lol

Don't mind my buddy, he's bashful :shakehead

Gidds:
I am still renting Mr. Nosey, haven't decided what BC I want yet and now I can't afford one anyway due to the LBD. I'm not TOO worried about the peeing thing since I used to play ice hockey and it was never an issue then. I just have to remind myself that because I am in the water does not mean I am in a wetsuit :wink:

Don't mind my buddy, he's bashful :shakehead
Mr Nosey?
i was just wondering....
i think its good that your getting a suit first that way upi can dive more....

i have a spare trans pac if you wanted to try it.... just to try different things
ha now do ya feel bad. me bein nice and all... and you being mean

Diesel298:
Mr Nosey?
i was just wondering....
i think its good that your getting a suit first that way upi can dive more....

i have a spare trans pac if you wanted to try it.... just to try different things
ha now do ya feel bad. me bein nice and all... and you being mean
Absolutely!!! Gidds, grab it and run with it. I figure it should take you about two years to properly try out the transpac.......:wink:

And Diesel.....carry her tanks too.
(I don't CARE if she can do it herself, so can I, THAT'S NOT THE POINT!) :blinking:

Oh but John carries my gear :wink::10: :sofa:
I am so in trouble now, hee hee.

Gidds:
Oh but John carries my gear :wink::10: :sofa:
I am so in trouble now, hee hee.

:whack:
Now he's really in trouble. He's carrying your gear and sees that you are not using a bp/w and does nothing about it?:whack::whack:

It takes a while to beat them into something drinkable.
(You know like grapes to wine?) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom