Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually there are not too many divers that will be able to disconnect the hose in an emergency while wearing mitts in ice cold water. I have enough trouble disconnecting after the dive. Pratice the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thingy 3 times a day and epspecially while walking around the URI campus.

do it easy:
There was one time that I arrived at the dock and realized that I had forgotten to mow the lawn the night before. Rather than suffer certain discomfort, I used my EMT shears to take care of business. If you thought that scuba was a high risk sport, try trimming yourself in a dark port-a-potty with scissors that can cut a penny in half.

o no this could end bad.
if they can cut a penny in half. what chance do i have

pennypue:
A bit slow on the uptake???

1. Gidds needs hand strength.
2. Uses squeeze ball.
3. Johnny suggests handgrips.
4. Johnny needs beating.
5. Combine beating Johnny with hand exercise received from firm grip on stick used to beat him.

Is he always this slow?? :D

HEY!!! Why am I getting a beating?? What's wrong with handgrips?
See! You try to be helpful and this is the thanks you get.....:D ...women.......

do it easy:
No worries- just get your buddy to help you.
WHAT!
imagine (now bear with me)
were dive buddies.....out on a boat.. gettin tossed in a bit of a swell..
were gearing up.....
"hey buddy... can ya do me a favor"
now il let you decide,,.. what diver in that would you wanna be. neither is appealing to me...

Diesel298:
WHAT!
imagine (now bear with me)
were dive buddies.....out on a boat.. gettin tossed in a bit of a swell..
were gearing up.....
"hey buddy... can ya do me a favor"
now il let you decide,,.. what diver in that would you wanna be. neither is appealing to me...

I'll be the one holding the scissors! :D Otherwise, break out the backup diapers.

you aint commin near me or my friend with no emt shears. scissors, or anything for that matter....
my dive buddys job is to give me the occasional ok signal. thats it

I think I spent way to long in grad school......

I was reading through this thread and all I could think of was what a great demonstration of three different scientific principles it was.

1. Evolution (starts as one thing and mutates into something else)
2. The second law of thermodynamics (disorder is increasing)
3. The uncertainty principle (I can't nail down what this thread is actually about anymore)

:D

look at the tiomes its been viewed..
its popular if nothing else :)
were even drawing people in from all over the country

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom