Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
HEY HEY HEY! Flag on the play! Gidds has a big problem with being touched even if she is upside down. You will be meeting my dive knife if there is any gripping :mad:
ahhh
A speargun a bangstick and a knife wow your packing!!!
How many arms do you have :)
Rick L

someday shes gonna need some help...
everyones gonna be like..

no yo go help her.. no dood you. no way man shes gotta knife....
you saw her first you go help her

Geez gidds...I have been reading this thread for 3 days now. I don't know ya, never dived with ya, but dam if you aren't the most popular person on this site! Put a pretty girl in a dry suit conundrum and all of a sudden this place goes wild. I guess I need a life!

Two reasons: Everybody is bored and I know how to orchestrate an uproar :D

Gidds - Look, another insane (I mean dedicated) female diving dry in New England. Hope you love your drysuit. I dive a 7mm neoprene drysuit, not pretty or popular, but warm and requiring of less undergarment! May upgrade... At any rate, I am 5'7" and 125 lbs, and I do well with Bare.

Welcome to dry diving - it is frustrating at first, but how awesome is it to be diving in the winter???

Don't let the boys push you around. Repeat to self, "Women use less oxygen..." Fun to come up with the most air out of all the manly men....

:D
:07: at the boys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom