Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
Blah on seals. Diving with seals REALLY makes you shark bait :wink:

Now, now...I've done seal dives with Cap't Rob's boats out of Rye, NH twice...VERY fun. And if my friend organizes another one next summer, I'd definitely do it again. And no worries about being shark bait...they're in a very protected shallow area off Duck Island in the Isles of Shoals - too shallow for GDGWs to get a good running start :wink:.

Our dive club organizes seal dives. I am just being stubborn about it because seals are not my favorite (sharks are) and because I don't want any nosey seal sneaking up on me and nibbling my fins and scaring the crap outta me.

Gidds:
Our dive club organizes seal dives. I am just being stubborn about it because seals are not my favorite (sharks are) and because I don't want any nosey seal sneaking up on me and nibbling my fins and scaring the crap outta me.

Aww..now *this* would scare the crap out of you????

41714_1124104554_YumILovBioFins.jpg

Hey if I am not allowed to touch it I don't want it touching me. Besides I am jealous of thier closable noses. This is a seal-free zone *points at self*

Awwww......come on Gidds!! Look at his eyes.....saying 'I wont bite you Gidds, promise! Why do you want to go swim with yucky sharks when you can play with us?':D

Thanks....now I REALLY cant wait to do that dive.....:wink: MUST GET WET...

It is weird how they like to pull your fins!!
But when you see them in the water. It lets you know how much we are out of our element!! they are so graceful and at one with the sea!!!!
Rick L

Do you know what kind of germs grow in thier mouths? :yuck:

Gidds:
Do you know what kind of germs grow in thier mouths? :yuck:

I can only assume its no worse than yours? Also, without going through every reply. Have you decided to regale us with your choice in suits? I need to be able to identify an armed hostile when diving! :05:

I'm the adorable redhead in the little black drysuit :D I wouldn't get into biting range if I were you either :wink: You have to wait until it gets here before I reveal which model/brand

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom