Gidds v. The Drysuit Round I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
But I come armed with a giant diaper. :D
I love my diaper. If the drysuit goes on, so too does the diaper.
Am I mocked? Yes. They get over it. :)

Another female trilam diver here, there are several of us around :D

Personally I would prefer to hold it and pee in THEIR suits during the surface interval if they decide to mock a diaper BWAHAHAHA!

If you watch carefully you'll catch them putting the condom catheter on, pointing and laughing goes well here:wink:

Ber :lilbunny:

Just choked on my dry toast reading that one. LMAO! I'm not feeling very well today but you gals are cheering me up a bit. Now if the LBD would just arrive...*sigh*

Gidds:
Just choked on my dry toast reading that one. LMAO! I'm not feeling very well today but you gals are cheering me up a bit. Now if the LBD would just arrive...*sigh*

Do you have a tracking number??? :lilbunny:

No, they were supposed to send me that yesterday. :mad:

Gidds:
No, they were supposed to send me that yesterday. :mad:
I could call them and pretend I'm you.........I DEMAND things. :D I'm too old to wait.:07:

I suspect it will arrive tomarrow or Saturday. I'm not sure if it's coming from WA or VA. I shall go play with the "order status" button on thier webpage.

Who wants to go shark diving? :D My (male) buddy (who is great otherwise) is a wuss and doesn't wanna go or else wants to stay IN the cage :shakehead

Alright sharkbait.........well I'm still waiting to do the seal dive!

Blah on seals. Diving with seals REALLY makes you shark bait :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom